Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Nah it wasn’t staged…but I think it’s more likely than not that a call was put in for SS to stand down and dude wasn't supposed to miss

conclusion: i think anyone who believes this at face value is a child.
a wide-open field. there's no obscurity. assassin not only had a clear view, but so did snipers and they had elevation over the supposed assassin as they were all on top of flat-topped airplane hangar-like buildings. none of it reaches the integrity of conspiracy. it's ringling brothers circus performers doing their best to make it look real. i'm sorry, the shits staged. they've gotta come with something better than this. the shit ain't intriguing or intricate, it's silly. backyardagains intrigue.

conclusion: i think anyone who believes this at face value is a child.
a wide-open field. there's no obscurity. assassin not only had a clear view, but so did snipers and they had elevation over the supposed assassin as they were all on top of flat-topped airplane hangar-like buildings. none of it reaches the integrity of conspiracy. it's ringling brothers circus performers doing their best to make it look real. i'm sorry, the shits staged. they've gotta come with something better than this. the shit ain't intriguing or intricate, it's silly. backyardagains intrigue.
what i'm sayin' is, it was staged, but Trump didn't know about it. bunch of odd shit goin' on before and especially after the shot

Back