Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Now you want to bar firearms at a rally?!? Yo this can't be real life mane I believe we're being pranked on a global scale
It’s the M.O for republicans to not see the importance of shit till it happens to me

“I didn’t know reproductive rights were such a big deal until I was forced to carry a dead fetus to term” and it’s accompanied with a pic of a weeping woman.

Or

“I didn’t know funding for disable children being cut was such a big deal until my child in a wheelchair didn’t have an access ramp to get to class”

Or

“I didn’t know discrimination was such a restricting thing until I saw only .37 percent of new college enrolles were cuban as opposed to the 91 percent of them being white”

Nothing ever matters or important until they experience it themselves, then it’s the most important shit in the world

EVERYTHING he's saying sounds like facts to me
So the suggestion is that this was staged. The planning and coordination it would take for this would be crazy.

Find a loner 20 year old willing to die.

Somehow this 20 year old be a good enough shot to graze Trump’s ear.

Have no care for collateral damage.

Everything does seem fishy, but the staged hypothesis just doesn’t track for me.

If the suggestion was that Secret Service was somehow in on it would be more plausible. If they knew about the threat and did nothing about it. But who would give that order and which agents would be ok with carrying that out?

So the suggestion is that this was staged. The planning and coordination it would take for this would be crazy.

Find a loner 20 year old willing to die.

Somehow this 20 year old be a good enough shot to graze Trump’s ear.

Have no care for collateral damage.

Everything does seem fishy, but the staged hypothesis just doesn’t track for me.

If the suggestion was that Secret Service was somehow in on it would be more plausible. If they knew about the threat and did nothing about it. But who would give that order and which agents would be ok with carrying that out?
I get it but it's really hard to believe they just left that rooftop wide open that they themselves would most likely be standing on.

From the footage I've seen snipers were already pointed directly at him but only fired after he took his shot.

I look at it like this. What's makes more sense?

The secret service being that negligent on purpose or accidentally?

I get it but it's really hard to believe they just left that rooftop wide open that they themselves would most likely be standing on.

From the footage I've seen snipers were already pointed directly at him but only fired after he took his shot.

I look at it like this. What's makes more sense?

The secret service being that negligent on purpose or accidentally?
From what I’m hearing the sniper saw him on the roof but didn’t shoot until they knew he was a threat. Imagine had that been a Trump supporter trying to watch the rally and they killed him.

At the least though, as soon as you see someone perch a rooftop you send someone to investigate and keep your scope on them the entire time. As soon as the gun is seen take them out.

Back