Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
From what I’m hearing the sniper saw him on the roof but didn’t shoot until they knew he was a threat. Imagine had that been a Trump supporter trying to watch the rally and they killed him.

At the least though, as soon as you see someone perch a rooftop you send someone to investigate and keep your scope on them the entire time. As soon as the gun is seen take them out.
I can't wait to hear statements from the secret service themselves. A lot of shit to clean up

I still think the motivation of the shooter wasn’t really political at all. That person does not give off hard core democrat vibes.

Classmates saying he was a loner and bullied. Wonder if this same classmates are hard core Trumpers and he felt like he was taking out their savior. Or I’ll show them how badass I really am. Or if he had a death wish and saw this as the perfect opportunity to go down in history.

It’s all speculation but politically motivated doesn’t seem like the answer.

I can't wait to hear statements from the secret service themselves. A lot of shit to clean up

They mentioned this on another site. Basically that the snipers on the roof couldn’t see the shooter because of the tree next to the building.

IMG_1287.jpeg

Even more reason to have someone stationed on that building.

If the security was this lax, I wonder if they have had other close calls that haven’t been reported. Or if the lack of threats gave them a false sense of security and they got lazy.

Yall think the father should get charged since it was his gun? 🤔
That’s exactly what I was thinking. They got those other parents but the shooter was a minor in that case.

I think he should. You can’t be so cavalier about your guns, but having their kids around guns and allowing them access is their MO.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. They got those other parents but the shooter was a minor in that case.

I think he should. You can’t be so cavalier about your guns, but having their kids around guns and allowing them access is their MO.
Agreed. Imo the father should be charged

I still think the motivation of the shooter wasn’t really political at all. That person does not give off hard core democrat vibes.

Classmates saying he was a loner and bullied. Wonder if this same classmates are hard core Trumpers and he felt like he was taking out their savior. Or I’ll show them how badass I really am. Or if he had a death wish and saw this as the perfect opportunity to go down in history.

It’s all speculation but politically motivated doesn’t seem like the answer.
There’s a son of a ex president, I forget his name, but he has a whole series on YouTube where he talks about being the victims of a Psyop. It was some shit where they used his own awareness of himself to manipulate things around him well enough to guide him into doing something and making him think it was his own idea.

Nah it wasn’t a presidents son, it was Wesley Clarke jr, his pops was a high ranking military official

This it, it’s like a 6 or 7 part series, really fucked up shit

The temperature bullshit is soley a creation of him and his people anyone giving any credence to some mutal participation in this are weak af....

Back