Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United announces that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has left his role as manager.
Ole will always be a legend at Manchester United and it is with regret that we have reached this difficult decision. While the past few weeks have been disappointing, they should not obscure all the work he has done over the past three years to rebuild the foundations for long-term success.

Ole leaves with our sincerest thanks for his tireless efforts as Manager and our very best wishes for the future. His place in the club’s history will always be secure, not just for his story as a player, but as a great man and a Manager who gave us many great moments. He will forever be welcome back at Old Trafford as part of the Manchester United family.

Michael Carrick will now take charge of the team for forthcoming games, while the club looks to appoint an interim manager to the end of the season.

Manchester United announces that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has left his role as manager.
Ole will always be a legend at Manchester United and it is with regret that we have reached this difficult decision. While the past few weeks have been disappointing, they should not obscure all the work he has done over the past three years to rebuild the foundations for long-term success.

Ole leaves with our sincerest thanks for his tireless efforts as Manager and our very best wishes for the future. His place in the club’s history will always be secure, not just for his story as a player, but as a great man and a Manager who gave us many great moments. He will forever be welcome back at Old Trafford as part of the Manchester United family.

Michael Carrick will now take charge of the team for forthcoming games, while the club looks to appoint an interim manager to the end of the season.

SOUND THE TRUMPETS!!!

melo.gif

Reactions: GNS
The optics that the board are prepared to write off this season with 26 games left tells you all you need to know.

In stark contrast Levy sacked Nuno and bought in Conte immediately.

Meanwhile we have an interim until we appoint an interim before a permanent manager at the end of the season. A fucking joke of club management.

Bun these talks of Brendan Rodgers, man that folds when it's crunch time and never won shit.

I want Marcello Gallardo to be next, the decision makers probably don't even know/remember him.

He built a powerhouse from a lagging continental giant, showing tactical flexibility and a holistic approach to management as well; becoming the most accomplished River Plate manager.

Only blemish has been his inability to win the Primera Division, but currently seems to be on his way to correcting that.

Plus he can continue to torment another one of @Young_Chitlin's clubs in tournaments.

Rangnick or Zidane on interim basis then Ten Haag in the summer.

Zidane could do well in the CL.

But nobody has a plan at Utd so it won’t happen.

Brendan Rogers will not succeed at Utd.

United could of had Conte

I blame Gary Neville…

I’ve realised through all of this that he has pull with the Glazers. I think the connection is Hotel Football. I’m sure he had to negotiate with the Glazers to obtain that land.

Other than not winning the Europa league, Ole’s record at United is pretty similar to Mourinho's.

Both finished 2nd
Both made Europa league final
Both will still be loved by the fans

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back