Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangnick or Zidane on interim basis then Ten Haag in the summer.

Zidane could do well in the CL.

But nobody has a plan at Utd so it won’t happen.

Brendan Rogers will not succeed at Utd.

Rodgers would only succeed if he was afforded the same luxuries of time and patience that Ole had which we know he won't.

His Liverpool affiliations will be his undoing, just like it's impacting Benitez at Everton.

Need someone from abroad but is willing to play the style of football the fans want whilst being tactically adept to meet the challenges of a competitive EPL

Were gonna get washed in Europe next week now arnt we??? lol

I dont mind Brendan, atleast he has won trophies and plays exciting football but its not a marque manager that will expand 'the brand' abroad like a Zidane or Klopp or Pep...

Were gonna get washed in Europe next week now arnt we??? lol

I dont mind Brendan, atleast he has won trophies and plays exciting football but its not a marque manager that will expand 'the brand' abroad like a Zidane or Klopp or Pep...

Wait hol'up.. "won trophies"

*checks wiki*

Forgot all about his celtics tenure and last year's FA Cup against Chelsea (lol. Ain't too bad is he).

Good for him.

It's still fuck him. Don't wanna see that.
:foh1:

Last edited:
@Valentinez A. Kaiser Looks like Billy is going to play more under the new manager.

Dean Smith on Billy Gilmour:

“He is a tenacious young player. I love him as a player, and I have watched him for a long time. I remember one of the first games I saw him in was an FA Cup for Chelsea against Liverpool and he was running the show.”

He started him in his first match in charge and Billy got Man of the Match…

Wait hol'up.. "won trophies"

*checks wiki*

Forgot all about his celtics tenure and last year's FA Cup against Chelsea (lol. Ain't too bad is he is).

Good for him.

It's still fuck him. Don't wanna see that.
:foh1:

More successful then Jose as of late lol I dont think he wants to step down to our level anyway...

:Will:

I would love to see Bruno, Ronny, Pogba, Rashford, Sancho under Brendan to be honest... His style of football would actually suit us... We would need to to majorly sort out the defence though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back