Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hundredeyes Congrats on the win today. The way Ajax started the season, i did not think PSV would be top of the table the rest of the season, but here we are. U have faith in the boys to stay on top?

Yeah we’ve got nothing to lose and our selection is low key equal to that of Ajax but its going to be decided in the last few games …

I'll remember ole the player
The manager is trash and I could give 2 fux, good riddance
Sad not many at United could separate the two

Can you imagine the ineptitude at this club. Bad enough they didnt sack him after the Europa League final (i wouldn't have let him get back on rhe plane) but they're actually waiting until AFTER an international break! Morons all of them.

He did turn shit around last season or whatever

but between Fernandez shutting the bed as of late, Pogba wilding
Ur usual bozos it was a wrap
I'm not on that player nonsense.
Klopp can throw in some 19 year olds and they fit right into liverpools system cause they were drilled to. We have one of the most expensive squads and from the starters to the bench no one had a clue wtf they were supposed to be doing on the pitch.

What's worse he kept choosing the same fuckers that was playing shit over his bench that he lied to about game time. No other manager can buy a player costing 10's of millions and send him straight to the bench. Too many liberties were took, lots of excuses spewed, ambitions in the wind because of sentiment.
The koolaid is finally gone. Glazers can't hide behind this cat no more.

Can you imagine the ineptitude at this club. Bad enough they didnt sack him after the Europa League final (i wouldn't have let him get back on rhe plane) but they're actually waiting until AFTER an international break! Morons all of them.
Shouldn't have been given the job in the first place but here we are what a waste of 3years

it will be Fletch until they can get Rogers I’m hearing.

in 18 months we will be in exactly the same position. I like Rogers but we need better…imho

This is not even funny.

My daughter does this whenever she is nervous, upset, anxious etc.

He apologised because of the idiots on social media that made it an issue. That was a broken man.

Don't know about 'idiots'..

The man (at times) smiles/laughs during games and does it at every post-game presser.

Given his incompetence, it's reasonable to view it as a lack of self-awareness, discipline and/or regard for his impact on the club's endless failings.

Who else smiles whilst failing repeatedly unless they don't care about their job.

Don't know about 'idiots'..

The man (at times) smiles/laughs during games and does it at every post-game presser.

Given his incompetence, it's reasonable to view it as a lack of awareness, discipline and/or regard for his impact on the clubs endless failings.

Who else smiles whilst failing repeatedly unless they don't care about their job.

It’s a nervous reaction, not many people suffer from it but it’s a real thing. Trust me when I say I learnt this the hard way with my own daughter.

It was only when it was explained to me by a therapist that I understood. I used to discipline her more for smiling at the wrong times which looking back was more like abuse because I never understood.

Its a real thing.

Just remember, when you're at the top the only way is down!

Lmao!!! That's your experience talking
This is not even funny.

My daughter does this whenever she is nervous, upset, anxious etc.

He apologised because of the idiots on social media that made it an issue. That was a broken man.
All seriousness it's wild he had to do this because people think everyone has to react the same.

If you don't laugh you will cry exist for a reason.

It was only when it was explained to me by a therapist that I understood. I used to discipline her more for smiling at the wrong times which looking back was more like abuse because I never understood.

Its a real thing.
If someone I know has passed I react that way I don't do well with other people's emotions so I just smile or laugh and try to make a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back