Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those players got to go, especially the red card recipient today. It’s a pity they can’t leave with the manager.
That I'll agree on
Especially maguire
Awb unfortunately doesn't have an offensive bone in his body but I really feel a lot of them guys just wasn't taught right on the training ground.
Hopefully whoever's next..

That I'll agree on
Especially maguire
Awb unfortunately doesn't have an offensive bone in his body but I really feel a lot of them guys just wasn't taught right on the training ground.
Hopefully whoever's next..

Maybe I am in the minority, but I think the Ronaldo signing put a dent in ole plan this season. Ronaldo is a huge personality in any dressing room. You will need a coach with a massive personality like him to thrive.

From finishing 2nd place last season, to this current state, the good thing for now is the fact that we’re only in November. Mad football to play.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I think the Ronaldo signing put a dent in ole plan this season. Ronaldo is a huge personality in any dressing room. You will need a coach with a massive personality like him to thrive.

From finishing 2nd place last season, to this current state, the good thing for now is the fact that we’re only in November. Mad football to play.
Man what plan. Cristiano's signing is a blessing to most. We prolly have no rights to still being in the champions league if it weren't for him. I guess it might look different this season but we've been shit imo.

Nah need a clean 🧹🧹🧹
All them cacs can gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back