Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Muhfuckas out here getting slammed by the Grizz at home.

And why the fuck is Joel sitting out? He JUST came back on Friday.

I said that shit when they traded what they did for him and a lot of folks on here shouted me down. Lmao.

I literally said this would happen and it did.

they are paying a guy who is about to be 31 and has a injury history, star (almost superstar) money when he isn’t close to that. He is a really good player when healthy but not a star or superstar.

Giannis isn’t (I hope I’m wrong) going to finish that contract in Milwaukee outside of a minor miracle. I was surprised he signed it as fast as he did.
Jrue has been relatively healthy since the shin issue that he had when he was traded to NOLA. The only other time he missed due to injury was for an orbital bone situation iirc. He isn't damaged goods by any means. Any other games he missed was rest or some shit.

I'm glad he got paid. He's a great player

4-1 since this quote, im only responding late cuz i was searching for townhouses this weekend lls

Pelicans
Thunder
Mavs
Rockets
Hornets

Axel y’all were in the ECF and are .500 and talking about turning the corner after going 4-1 against these teams with two allstars

fuck off sir you niggas is food

F.U. Ainge..that nig Gordon should of been in a Cs uniform. You monkey ass bitch!
So you're ignoring Fournier going for 17 with 6 assists and 23 points in back to back games. Our offense has been free flowing since hes taking shots away from smart to where he can focus on playmaking and defense. We're turning the corner

Back