Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lmao THANK YOU

Ax hype over beating depleted teams and a shit Pelicans squad

actually ax my fault you said 4-1 when somebody played I think not just the last 5 games so I should include that bucks game that y’all shouldn’t have won

my bad
Pelicans went 2-0 against boston this year you herb

Watch ya mouth

Lmao THANK YOU

Ax hype over beating depleted teams and a shit Pelicans squad

actually ax my fault you said 4-1 when somebody played I think not just the last 5 games so I should include that bucks game that y’all shouldn’t have won

my bad
Like i said in the paragraph before, we had a 3 week stretch we couldn't beat anybody it starts with effort and consistent play and im seeing more of that

Luke kornet has actually given us solid rim protection as a backup 5 and hes 7'2. Plus tristan hasn't returned yet and we have wagner who's 7 feet. The only undersized guy is bum ass Grant williams who got 3 minutes in a 30 point win. I understand we need to see an extended streak before buying in but this is NOT the same team from 3 weeks ago

Yea the lil pieces we got have performed fine..but you know Axel when we start playing tougher teams them pieces won't be enough.

Tristan Thompson doesn't do anything defensively and barely does much offensively...yea they are different from 3 weeks ago but still a poor defensive team that don't stop anyone who don't turnover the ball themselves, also they still go into bad scoring droughts ...

It's concerning mayne.

Last edited:
We’re talking about the Celtics sir

you can try to shift things to Miami to dilute my point all you want it doesn’t take away what I said
My point was about you calling the Pelicans trash as a way to prop up whatever point you were trying to make against Ax

Miami not sitting at the head of any tables. They at the same round table as most of the teams you be shitting on

Yea the lil pieces we got have performed fine..but you know Axel when we start playing tougher teams them pieces won't be enough.

Tristan Thompson doesn't do anything defensively and barely does much offensively...yea they are different from 3 weeks ago but still a poor defensive team that don't stop anyone who that turnover the ball themselves also they still go into bad scoring droughts ...

It's concerning mayne.
We'll see after this week but i think those scoring droughts are going to decrease based off Fournier's play. Also there's been more ball movement and a higher pace of play due to Rob averaging 5 assists and not having to depend on Grant Williams and semi. Tristan in 15 minutes off the bench won't hurt us our defensive numbers for the season are bad because of the level we were at pre trade. We'll revisit this convo later this weel but I've been encouraged by multiple things despite the weak comp

My point was about you calling the Pelicans trash as a way to prop up whatever point you were trying to make against Ax

Miami not sitting at the head of any tables. They at the same round table as most of the teams you be shitting on
All I’m saying is in my original point that I was mistaken in the past 5 teams were mostly shit teams

You trying to make it about Miami unnecessarily to try and make a point you are introducing

fuck off you crumb bum

Dont respond to me nigga it’s over for talking to bulls, raptor, and Pelican fans

they can’t offer me anything except misery

Dont respond to me nigga it’s over for talking to bulls, raptor, and Pelican fans

they can’t offer me anything except misery
If this the kinda spice you can talk with being 2 games over .500 then I can't wait for the Pelicans to get there

Back