Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Pelicans
Thunder
Mavs
Rockets
Hornets

Axel y’all were in the ECF and are .500 and talking about turning the corner after going 4-1 against these teams with two allstars

fuck off sir you niggas is food
Lol u conveniently left off us beating the bucks during that stretch. Also Rob didn't play against the mavs. Kemba has missed 18 games, smart and Tatum missed time and jaylen had knee issues. Now we're healthy with Rob Williams and improving and u saying this wild delusional shit. Also we beat yall in the head to head matchup this season. Yall are wing heavy with a weak ass front court aint nobody concerned about yall niggaz in the playoffs

Lmaooooo.

You just not gon look in the mirror or is that part of the joke?
Lol u feel me? He seems like he wanna bring old school cheap seats heat vs Celtics. I hope we can play them in the playoffs without the bubble dawg. They had a solid run last year but aint no way in hell they're repeating that succesa, fuck em

Lol u feel me? He seems like he wanna bring old school cheap seats heat vs Celtics. I hope we can play them in the playoffs without the bubble dawg. They had a solid run last year but aint no way in hell they're repeating that succesa, fuck em

Im not even sitting here saying like them mfers are garbage or anything.

My point is how you gon shit on the celtics for underperforming when the heat went to the finals last year and they only like 2 games over .500 now

Vucevic settling in nicely, get a training camp with Lavine and who else on the team and start winning games

How many times the Bulls kicked the shit out of the pelicans this season?
"White sox bitch"

Lol u conveniently left off us beating the bucks during that stretch. Also Rob didn't play against the mavs. Kemba has missed 18 games, smart and Tatum missed time and jaylen had knee issues. Now we're healthy with Rob Williams and improving and u saying this wild delusional shit. Also we beat yall in the head to head matchup this season. Yall are wing heavy with a weak ass front court aint nobody concerned about yall niggaz in the playoffs
Lmao how did I conveniently leave off the bucks when you the one that said 4-1?

That’s the past 5 games

I dont Wanna hear the Excuse machine because we had injuries and covid and nobody cared lol

y’all didn’t turn the corner that’s all I’m saying

Last edited:
Lol Celtics needed the bubble as well fuck you talkin bout? Marcus smart was goin crazyyyy lol

Im not even sitting here saying like them mfers are garbage or anything.

My point is how you gon shit on the celtics for underperforming when the heat went to the finals last year and they only like 2 games over .500 now
Fam all I’m saying is the Celtics didn’t “turn the corner”

Edit: actually I’ll even say the past 5 games should make someone skeptical about turning the corner as the Celtics beat shit teams

Last edited:
@BlackAx410 I remember you saying in the good old cheap seats what’s on your mind thread that you were trying to establish credit and now you’re looking at townhouses? Congratulations brother!
Appreciate that me and the fiance are just trynna grow and build. Once we relocate this summer ima see if i can intern at a sports radio spot or take courses to tighten up my skills a bit for sports journalism

Lol Celtics needed the bubble as well fuck you talkin bout? Marcus smart was goin crazyyyy lol
Lmao man nothing smart did can equate to the disrespectful manner Herro dropped 37 points on 14-21 from the field. I think he gets too much flack and has all star potential in the future, but he was looking all NBA level against us bruh lol

So you're ignoring Fournier going for 17 with 6 assists and 23 points in back to back games. Our offense has been free flowing since hes taking shots away from smart to where he can focus on playmaking and defense. We're turning the corner

All that's good but all that could of still been had w a Gordon. The size they are lacking..

And I am not gonna get too hype over beating a tanking hou team and a no H.Gordon n L.Ball hornets team..

That's fools gold right now. Let see how they do this week w tougher opp. Cs are way past getting the benefit of the doubt.

Lmao man nothing smart did can equate to the disrespectful manner Herro dropped 37 points on 14-21 from the field. I think he gets too much flack and has all star potential in the future, but he was looking all NBA level against us bruh lol
play some D nigga lol

all them wings and can’t lock up the rookie

Fam all I’m saying is the Celtics didn’t “turn the corner”

Edit: actually I’ll even say the past 5 games should make someone skeptical about turning the corner as the Celtics beat shit teams
But we came out the all star break losing to the cavs and kings convincingly, we haven't played consistently all season mainly due to lineup changes. Once the trade happened we've held teams under 100 points (we gave up 80 points in the paint to Memphis before the trade) kemba is shooting a higher percentage from the field and dishing out more assists. Smart is taking less shots playing better defense and dishing out more assists now that Fournier has taken the offensive load away from him. Also Rob Williams is averaging around 5 assist per game because he has the court vision to make passes outside of dribble handoffs. It's no coincidence we're 4-1 with Rob as a starter and he's averaging 12/10/5/2 on 73%. Just 2 weeks ago we weren't competing with anyone i feel like we could be about 4 games better if they BEEN started Rob Williams. I see a difference in this teams intensity level u gonna see

All that's good but all that could of still been had w a Gordon. The size they are lacking..

And I am not gonna get too hype over beating a tanking hou team and a no H.Gordon n L.Ball hornets team..

That's fools gold right now. Let see how they do this week w tougher opp. Cs are way past getting the benefit of the doubt.
Luke kornet has actually given us solid rim protection as a backup 5 and hes 7'2. Plus tristan hasn't returned yet and we have wagner who's 7 feet. The only undersized guy is bum ass Grant williams who got 3 minutes in a 30 point win. I understand we need to see an extended streak before buying in but this is NOT the same team from 3 weeks ago

Lmao THANK YOU

Ax hype over beating depleted teams and a shit Pelicans squad

actually ax my fault you said 4-1 when somebody played I think not just the last 5 games so I should include that bucks game that y’all shouldn’t have won

my bad

Plus we beat the bucks in the game Rob started and almost beat them the game before. When we've been fully healthy recently the level of play has been stronger

But we came out the all star break losing to the cavs and kings convincingly, we haven't played consistently all season mainly due to lineup changes. Once the trade happened we've held teams under 100 points (we gave up 80 points in the paint to Memphis before the trade) kemba is shooting a higher percentage from the field and dishing out more assists. Smart is taking less shots playing better defense and dishing out more assists now that Fournier has taken the offensive load away from him. Also Rob Williams is averaging around 5 assist per game because he has the court vision to make passes outside of dribble handoffs. It's no coincidence we're 4-1 with Rob as a starter and he's averaging 12/10/5/2 on 73%. Just 2 weeks ago we weren't competing with anyone i feel like we could be about 4 games better if they BEEN started Rob Williams. I see a difference in this teams intensity level u gonna see
Maybe man

I said Rob shoulda been starting months ago

that being your only competent big is scary though

Back