Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bucks fans on Brewhoop seem to love the deal but they also loved the Bledsoe deal when that happened also. Lol. They know better than I do because they watch Milwaukee way more than me so if they like it I love it. Lol

I will say this though. Seeing him get that deal makes me worried my Spurs will not do something stupid and keep DeRozan, Gay, or Mills and especially for what they might get from some teams that will have money in the off season.

I said that shit when they traded what they did for him and a lot of folks on here shouted me down. Lmao.

I literally said this would happen and it did.

they are paying a guy who is about to be 31 and has a injury history, star (almost superstar) money when he isn’t close to that. He is a really good player when healthy but not a star or superstar.

Giannis isn’t (I hope I’m wrong) going to finish that contract in Milwaukee outside of a minor miracle. I was surprised he signed it as fast as he did.
Between that and the PJ Tucker trade and rest of the FA moves besides Portis idk..

Lauri be having these smaller players on him and what does he do he goes to camp at the 3 point line. I can't stand this dude

Bucks fans on Brewhoop seem to love the deal but they also loved the Bledsoe deal when that happened also. Lol. They know better than I do because they watch Milwaukee way more than me so if they like it I love it. Lol

I will say this though. Seeing him get that deal makes me worried my Spurs will not do something stupid and keep DeRozan, Gay, or Mills and especially for what they might get from some teams that will have money in the off season.

Hoping Derozan gets paid

Back