Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I woulda at least waited to see how the Bucks did in the playoffs before making that kinda commitment. Then again Free Agency ain't gonna bring any game changers to them. I get it but 40M's is crazy tho.

They honestly didn't have too much of a choice but to sign Holiday back after trading away all those picks to get him. Good job by his agent to take advantage of the situation the Bucks were in.

They did the same thing with Bledsoe a few years ago, giving the player a big deal deal before the playoffs because they feared the competition they would have in free agency.

Some teams never learn.

They honestly didn't have too much of a choice but to sign Holiday back after trading away all those picks to get him. Good job by his agent to take advantage of the situation the Bucks were in.

They did the same thing with Bledsoe a few years ago, giving the player a big deal deal before the playoffs because they feared the competition they would have in free agency.

Some teams never learn.
Forgot all about the draft picks. Yeah, they had no choice.

bucks playing a dangerous game

I said that shit when they traded what they did for him and a lot of folks on here shouted me down. Lmao.

I literally said this would happen and it did.

they are paying a guy who is about to be 31 and has a injury history, star (almost superstar) money when he isn’t close to that. He is a really good player when healthy but not a star or superstar.

Giannis isn’t (I hope I’m wrong) going to finish that contract in Milwaukee outside of a minor miracle. I was surprised he signed it as fast as he did.

Back