Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lauri and Coby with a combined 9 points, get these bums the fuck outta here.

@Maywood you saw our guy Thad with 25, I don't know why you hate him so much.

The tank rolls on toward Cade Cunningham
Lol @ our guy & You right Hate is too strong of a word. But he’s cutting into the development of the younger guys

Our lack of a PG is abysmal, Defense non existent

And I’m not a fan of Donovan at all .

I don't think the bulls will be playoff caliber until AK get rid of the paxson hires and get his own players in. I really don't know how Coby fell off as much as he has. Everyone besides Zach and Vucevic should be shown the door, Theis can stay too.

I don't think the bulls will be playoff caliber until AK get rid of the paxson hires and get his own players in. I really don't know how Coby fell off as much as he has. Everyone besides Zach and Vucevic should be shown the door, Theis can stay too.

No Paw ??? I'm just saying for Mo Cheeks to be on the Staff & the development of Coby being a PG has been terrible
But I heard some terrible things In regards of Mo Cheeks coaching ability.

Like I said earlier tho We'll be fine going forward

No Paw ??? I'm just saying for Mo Cheeks to be on the Staff & the development of Coby being a PG has been terrible
But I heard some terrible things In regards of Mo Cheeks coaching ability.

Like I said earlier tho We'll be fine going forward
Yea, P Will gotta stay too

The move the Bulls made it seem they're not trying to wait years for players to develop. It was a move for the present.

Back