Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Yall keep saying how the roster and team makeup is trash, but yall blame everything on stevens.

Fuck brad but i dont like that shit.

Ainge got to get shitted on too

Facts. How you gonna openly say you haven't had the type of roster you should but wanna fire the coach?

Do you guys even have a replacement in mind? He'll have his choice of any job openings.

This just some emotional shit and you sound scared to hold singe accountable imo.

You might on to something if you are also saying some of these katz ain't ready yet for the NBA or shouldn't be in the league over a vet.

I was just in a group chat w my peoples and I brought up Luka being Luka by how some of these Euro katz come into the league and be shitting on these US players because they are so fundamental strong and are ready to go..(jokic is another one. The kat from Indiana too)

I think the "farm leagues" high school, AAU aint doing their job. Hyping some of these katz up even to the point they don't even stay in college long enough..

But you might not being saying this too..ha ha if not, my fault!

but yes, vets are strongly needed on NBA teams...I think Chris Paul makes a hell of a difference for that young Suns team.

The couple of foreign born players you are speaking of that has came over and didn’t take as long to establish themselves played in solid to great PROFESSIONAL leagues for multiple seasons before being drafted. It’s way harder than AAU, high school, and most (not all) pro leagues are way better than NCAA also

Giannis took a few seasons to blossom just like high school and one and done prospects also. The draft is a crap shoot, you never truly know what you’re initially getting with a player. Not too mention training staffs and culture have a lot to do with how the players will turn out long term

Sabonis played two seasons of NCAA ball for Gonzaga and grew up in Portland, Oregon. LMAO. Yes he is Lithuanian but American born and raised due to his father staying in the states after retiring.

Last edited:
Facts. How you gonna openly say you haven't had the type of roster you should but wanna fire the coach?

Do you guys even have a replacement in mind? He'll have his choice of any job openings.

This just some emotional shit and you sound scared to hold singe accountable imo.

Whose this directed to? Me or Axel...

As I said before seems some of you all looked past our criticism of Ainge.

The Cs problems start at the top and goes down. We have also said Ainge ain t getting fired and really Brad isn't either.

Brad is a good coach, he is just not the coach for this team because it seems his players are not listening to him if he is trying to coach them.

Professional teams making coaches changes when they feel the coach ain't getting thru to the players...its not just who is on the roster either.

Peep..you think Nick Nurse would let that lost to the Pels happen on Sunday like that? Collapses do happen..but some coaches know how to deal with it a lot better than others and i am not just talking what happen Sunday.

This shit has been going on since the bubble. We have said that before.

Wtf is boston doing with their farm system btw.

Start there.

It's not the farm system. It's the players who were picked (Danny again we already said that)

Also there are game situations that the coach has failed to get through to his team on how to handle and that has nothing to do with the players they have.

Everyone here knows the Cs still have a better roster now than what their record is showing...

Walker taken an ill advise 3 late in the game is not on Ainge. That's the coach.

There’s too many young players circulating and not enough teams have OGs to help stabilize locker rooms

Celtics relying on kemba and Tristan Thompson

who’s the OG in Sacramento?

LMAO. once again you're making a broad statement based on some badly run teams.

It's even funnier coming from you which employees a veteran player who hasn't played over 50 total games the last four years still collecting pay checks. Miami just like my Spurs, any Lebron squad and countless other winning franchises believe in having veteran players on the roster to help guide the young players and also because they know veteran's understand how to win.

Sacramento has Harrison Barnes and Cory Joseph who are both NBA champions that actually get minutes and help the team. Shit, they even have your guy Whiteside who knows what it's like to fall out of the league and fight your way back into the league and actually become a real minute getter.

Kemba and Thompson are good veteran players also.

This shyt better be false...

What is the goal? I'm just trying to understand.

Look at the source brah

Just cause they put Breaking in the caption doesn't mean you should be paying attention to it

Whose this directed to? Me or Axel...

As I said before seems some of you all looked past our criticism of Ainge.

The Cs problems start at the top and goes down. We have also said Ainge ain t getting fired and really Brad isn't either.

Brad is a good coach, he is just not the coach for this team because it seems his players are not listening to him if he is trying to coach them.

Professional teams making coaches changes when they feel the coach ain't getting thru to the players...its not just who is on the roster either.

Peep..you think Nick Nurse would let that lost to the Pels happen on Sunday like that? Collapses do happen..but some coaches know how to deal with it a lot better than others and i am not just talking what happen Sunday.

This shit has been going on since the bubble. We have said that before.

We started the season 1-8 and no one was talking about firing anyone. So I don't even know how to answer this.

I'm just saying to either you or axel... do you think brad Stevens has been dealt the best hand possible? and do you think theres a better coach out there ready and available to take over?

Like I even tho I hated Casey I don't think Dwayne Casey was dealt the best hand here. Also masai hired nurse himself so we knew he was being groomed to potentially take over and casey was on the clock. We just didn't realize how good of a coach he was.

Masai owned his fuck us and took big risks to get us where we needed to be if ainge isnt going to do that I'd let Stevens live and let ainge die.

The couple of foreign born players you are speaking of that has came over and didn’t take as long to establish themselves played in solid to great PROFESSIONAL leagues for multiple seasons before being drafted. It’s way harder than AAU, high school, and most (not all) pro leagues are way better than NCAA also

Giannis took a few seasons to blossom just like high school and one and done prospects also. The draft is a crap shoot, you never truly know what you’re initially getting with a player. Not too mention training staffs and culture have a lot to do with how the players will turn out long term

Sabonis played two seasons of NCAA ball for Gonzaga and grew up in Portland, Oregon. LMAO. Yes he is Lithuanian but American born and breed due to his father staying in the states after retiring.

I didn't saying the issue is the way the professional leagues here were developing these players. I was mostly speaking at the amateur levels-they are not developing some of these players better. Some of them aren't even staying at the college level to help develop them more or better I am not saying every player and not every college. I am not making the case for younger players to not to come into the league either. I am just saying i feel the US high school and some AAU programs need to do a better job developing some of these younger players. I also think some overseas katz mind state are very different from of the US katz. Ok i was wrong about Sabonis but it wasnt like i was wrong about the other Euro katz.

Corey Joseph, Harrison barnes, Hassan whiteside.

Exactly!! All 3 players get good minutes also..

@Gene Parmesan if a veteran player isn't totally washed, has not out priced their services, has not overstated what they can provide to a team, and is a good teammate they will stay in the league for a very long time. The issue is alot of the veterans who end up getting "pushed out" don't have a realistic perspective on what they can provide a team. Some still try to hold on to their glory days, thinking they are just as good as they used to be.

Reminds me of my favorite movie and one of the best quotes in it.

Marsellus Wallace: You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't

We started the season 1-8 and no one was talking about firing anyone. So I don't even know how to answer this.

I'm just saying to either you or axel... do you think brad Stevens has been dealt the best hand possible? and do you think theres a better coach out there ready and available to take over?

Like I even tho I hated Casey I don't think Dwayne Casey was dealt the best hand here. Also masai hired nurse himself so we knew he was being groomed to potentially take over and casey was on the clock. We just didn't realize how good of a coach he was.

Masai owned his fuck us and took big risks to get us where we needed to be if ainge isnt going to do that I'd let Stevens live and let ainge die.

No Stevens may not, but as Axel and I have pointed out.

getting stumped on a basic 2-3 zone in the bubble?
Your team taken way too many ill advised shots in crucial times in games.
plays out of your times out are questionable or the players aren't listening your directions
your line ups, questionable subs

that's all legit criticism of Brad Stevens that has nothing to do with who is on your roster. I think a lot of you are missing the point about our criticism of Brad. We arent saying he is not a good coach, we are saying he may not be the right fit for a team whose stars and leaders are going to be Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown.

yea you started 1-8, but how many Jayson Tatum's, Jaylen browns do you have on your team? And again i will ask..if Nurse was coaching this Cs team. Do you think he would of let sunday's game play out the way it did? It's not about the lost. It was how the players reacted and acted during their sunday's collapse during the game that sticks out to me.

But none of it lets Ainge off the hook, no f'ing way. I just know on NBA teams, when players tune you out that is a big problem. Maybe a trade or two for some vets helps all this out. But the criticism are fair and nig wanna stop the bleeding before it gets worse.

Last edited:
I didn't saying the issue is the way the professional leagues here were developing these players. I was mostly speaking at the amateur levels-they are not developing some of these players better. Some of them aren't even staying at the college level to help develop them more or better I am not saying every player and not every college. I am not making the case for younger players to not to come into the league either. I am just saying i feel the US high school and some AAU programs need to do a better job developing some of these younger players. I also think some overseas katz mind state are very different from of the US katz. Ok i was wrong about Sabonis but it wasnt like i was wrong about the other Euro katz.

You seem like a good guy so please don't take my comments the wrong way.....

You're comparing amateur's to PRO'S!!!! Think about your comments you used to respond to mine.. high school and college kids go to school to (i know it doesn't seem like it but I assure you) learn primarily and play a sport second.

Those guys are going to work, not school. LOL. I mean a lot of the international, especially Europe has campuses geared toward helping the young people work on thier sport while getting an education but once these folks join a league, they do what they want because they are working. It's their job. They practice way more internationally because it's their job and their primary focus. This is one of the reasons the G-League is going to get (in my opinion) way more high school guys opting in besides going to college.

LMAO. once again you're making a broad statement based on some badly run teams.

It's even funnier coming from you which employees a veteran player who hasn't played over 50 total games the last four years still collecting pay checks. Miami just like my Spurs, any Lebron squad and countless other winning franchises believe in having veteran players on the roster to help guide the young players and also because they know veteran's understand how to win.

Sacramento has Harrison Barnes and Cory Joseph who are both NBA champions that actually get minutes and help the team. Shit, they even have your guy Whiteside who knows what it's like to fall out of the league and fight your way back into the league and actually become a real minute getter.

Kemba and Thompson are good veteran players also.
You’re never gonna agree man lol

it’s cool

players over the age of 34 gonna be phased out because there’s 2 19-21 year olds every season in addition to the one some teams drafted the year prior but iono nothin

Back