Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Ok. So why was doc rivers let go after just one season with Leonard n George.

Why is Philly seem to be playing a lot better under Doc than they where under Brett brown. And primarily I am talking about Embiid? Harris seems to be player better as well..some would consider Harris an all star snub

Lmao. Terrible analogy.

Blame Doc for team being trash. Then give props to Doc for team being good.

Also, Doc got fired for being the coach of a team that everyone had winning the ring and then blowing a 3-1 lead.

You fire Doc there cause you cant fire the team.

Yall being trash is the way the team is constructed.

Fire Brad. Cause I been on the fuck brad movement for years.

But fire Ainge too

Lmao. Terrible analogy.

Blame Doc for team being trash. Then give props to Doc for team being good.

Also, Doc got fired for being the coach of a team that everyone had winning the ring and then blowing a 3-1 lead.

You fire Doc there cause you cant fire the team.

Yall being trash is the way the team is constructed.

Fire Brad. Cause I been on the fuck brad movement for years.

But fire Ainge too

No it's not a bad analogy You are making my point. You fired Doc cause they underachieved. They blew 3-1 lead. Other playoff teams have blown leads before right?

Cs are underachieving. Take your haters blinders off for a second. Are the Cs better than their record shows?

Should they be losing to teams they have no business losing to?

Get rid of:

Grant williams
Langford
Tacko
Tremont waters

you still have R williams, Semi, nesmith, Carson Edwards, and Pritchard as young players, ....Then there’s 2 more draft picks coming in again next offseason

:wtf11:

No it's not a bad analogy You are making my point. You fired Doc cause they underachieved. They blew 3-1 lead. Other playoff teams have blew leads before right?

Cs are underachieving. Take your haters blinders off for a second. Are the Cs better than their record shows?

Should they be losing to teams they have no business losing to?

You and ax convinced me that the Cs arent better than their record.

Trash team passed the two stars. A horrible bench. No shot creators. No shooters.

Trash team make up.

Fire ainge.

Trash team passed the two stars. A horrible bench. No shot creators. No shooters.

Trash team make up.

Fire ainge.
If Marcus smart is the glue that holds the entire team together then you’re not a contending team

Trash team make up.

Fire ainge.

Nah nigga...don't put me or axel in this w that. Cheap excuse...what do you see. Kill the jokes n the hate for one sec. And answer the question.

actually nevermind. Dont answer the question. Your reply in general tells me all. Thkx.

Last edited:
I’m saying he is

he clearly is lol

Marcus smart is sorely missed for his veteran leadership and defense and because he’s the only wing player besides your two allstars lol

Ha! Ha!

ahhh the random tweets from fans....good shit. Let me go read the heat fans tweets explaining how they can fix their 14-17 record.

ahhh the random tweets from fans....good shit. Let me go read the heat fans tweets explaining how they can fix their 14-17 record.
Who’s the glue holding everything together broseph? Is it Daniel Theis? Jeff Teague? lol don’t be ignorant

you know the truth idk why you scared to admit it

depends are we playing in a bubble?
You mean the same bubble your team was also in?

it wasn’t one game being played here. You guys Played us 6x and won twice lol

dont sit here and act like every team wasn’t on an even playing field in a neutral location

if you wanna bring up the bubble you also have to discredit the lakers for winning

maybe if y’all had more veteran leadership things would’ve been different

Nigga really acting like the bubble didn’t help certain teams more than others.

Well back to regular schedule programming and they have a losing record with the best culture and coach in the league.

:popcorn::wtf11:

You mean the same bubble your team was also in?

it wasn’t one game being played here. You guys Played us 6x and won twice lol

dont sit here and act like every team wasn’t on an even playing field in a neutral location

if you wanna bring up the bubble you also have to discredit the lakers for winning

maybe if y’all had more veteran leadership things would’ve been different

I just asked if we were playing in a bubble or not.

Back