Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I get the mission just not the results. There were better players there for the money they gave out.

Who knew a nigga like jerami grant was gonna fuck niggas up this season.

And what happened to the nigga they drafted at like 6th?

??‍♂️
Lol niggas ruined Gallinari

he averaging 10 points on 36% shooting off the bench

They didn’t even need to get better players they could’ve just moved Collins and got a guard back Back in the trade like oladipo on a rental so they didn’t HAVE to pay him or Derozan.

Then simply start gallo at the 4 with capela

Didn’t need rondo AND Dunn but w/e (didn’t need bogdan either)

start Hunter and have a bench of

Rondo huerter and Reddish off the bench with fernando

Trae
Oladipo or Derozan (both expiring so money in $)
Hunter
Gallo
Capela

Rondo
Huerter
Reddish
Fernando

but nah they wanted to have too many guys on the team that need quality mins to be effective so you have players in roles they don’t truly deserve to be in

I mean yeah I guess injuries too but nobody gave other teams excuses when they were hurt so FOH they still have Ice Trae and capela and Collins and other guys most nights that teams would kill to have

Lol niggas ruined Gallinari

he averaging 10 points on 36% shooting off the bench

They didn’t even need to get better players they could’ve just moved Collins and got a guard back Back in the trade like oladipo on a rental so they didn’t HAVE to pay him or Derozan.

Then simply start gallo at the 4 with capela

Didn’t need rondo AND Dunn but w/e (didn’t need bogdan either)

start Hunter and have a bench of

Rondo huerter and Reddish off the bench with fernando

Trae
Oladipo or Derozan (both expiring so money in $)
Hunter
Gallo
Capela

Rondo
Huerter
Reddish
Fernando

but nah they wanted to have too many guys on the team that need quality mins to be effective so you have players in roles they don’t truly deserve to be in

I mean yeah I guess injuries too but nobody gave other teams excuses when they were hurt so FOH they still have Ice Trae and capela and Collins and other guys most nights that teams would kill to have

Really seemed like they were making moves for the sake of saying "hey we're making moves" and it's weird.

29 and 28 points they're not the problem with us. We got a roster full of G league players and its clearly obvious to everyone except this dickhead Ainge

Did you like when they were tied with less than about 3 minutes left and Walker just takes a 3 for no reason at all (plus missed it) the game is tied..didn't even need the 3.

Let Stevens finish out the season and let him go at the end, he is a good coach and definitely belongs in this league but he is not the right coach for THIS Cs team, you can clearly see it...thats they
important point. He is not the right coach for this team anymore.

And Ainge needs all the heat thrown his way because you gave Brad this bullshit ass team to coach. Ainge f'd up so bad he can't move any of the pieces he has nor pick up anything worth a damn at the moment

This team needs some vets on this team badly.

I thought Kemba>>Irving according to the cracka saltic fans.

No diss, but we gonna act like some fans for every team don't say stupid shit? Twitter is flooded with that....

who cares what the cracka bball fan think anyways. Nigs know katz where mad how Kyrie was moving and rightfully so...

Did you like when they were tied with less than about 3 minutes left and Walker just takes a 3 for no reason at all (plus missed it) the game is tied..didn't even need the 3.

Let Stevens finish out the season and let him go at the end, he is a good coach and definitely belongs in this league but he is not the right coach for THIS Cs team, you can clearly see it...thats they

And Ainge needs all the heat thrown his way because you gave Brad this bullshit ass team to coach. Ainge f'd up so bad he can't move any of the pieces he has nor pick up anything worth a damn at the moment

Yall keep saying how the roster and team makeup is trash, but yall blame everything on stevens.

Fuck brad but i dont like that shit.

Ainge got to get shitted on too

No diss, but we gonna act like some fans for every team don't say stupid shit? Twitter is flooded with that....

who cares what the cracka bball fan think anyways. Nigs know katz where mad how Kyrie was moving and rightfully so...
I mean they were vocal about it so...

Yall keep saying how the roster and team makeup is trash, but yall blame everything on stevens.

Fuck brad but i dont like that shit.

Ainge got to get shitted on too

"Yall" !?! Did you not read my last paragraph. And Axel and I been throwing heat at Ainge@?!?

The things is, you think Ainge should be fired before Brad, but he is not going to be fired here. The owners love him as Axel said he is Teflon for the Cs.

Stevens more than likely ain't getting fired unless the Cs drastically free fall all the way through the rest of the season. If anyone was to get canned first it would be Brad. But nobody is letting Ainge off the hook.

He is getting heat on the sports radio here, TV and on Twitter.

"Yall" !?! Did you not read my last paragraph. And Axel and I been throwing heat at Ainge@?!?

The things is, you think Ainge should be fired before Brad, but he is not going to be fired here. The owners love him as Axel said he is Teflon for the Cs.

Stevens more than likely ain't getting fired unless the Cs drastically free fall all the way through the rest of the season. If anyone was to get canned first it would be Brad. But nobody is letting Ainge off the hook.

He is getting heat on the sports radio here, TV and on Twitter.

Good. Keep heat on Ainges bitch ass

I stressed the importance of vets and when I suggested that the draft be every other year so vets wouldn’t be squeezed out every year by 60 prospects but they got me the fuck outta here

I stressed the importance of vets and when I suggested that the draft be every other year so vets wouldn’t be squeezed out every year by 60 prospects but they got me the fuck outta here

You might on to something if you are also saying some of these katz ain't ready yet for the NBA or shouldn't be in the league over a vet.

I was just in a group chat w my peoples and I brought up Luka being Luka by how some of these Euro katz come into the league and be shitting on these US players because they are so fundamental strong and are ready to go..(jokic is another one. The kat from Indiana too)

I think the "farm leagues" high school, AAU aint doing their job. Hyping some of these katz up even to the point they don't even stay in college long enough..

But you might not being saying this too..ha ha if not, my fault!

but yes, vets are strongly needed on NBA teams...I think Chris Paul makes a hell of a difference for that young Suns team.

You might on to something if you are also saying some of these katz ain't ready yet for the NBA or shouldn't be in the league over a vet.

I was just in a group chat w my peoples and I brought up Luka being Luka by how some of these Euro katz come into the league and be shitting on these US players because they are so fundamental strong and are ready to go..(jokic is another one. The kat from Indiana too)

I think the "farm leagues" high school, AAU aint doing their job. Hyping some of these katz up even to the point they don't even stay in college long enough..

But you might not being saying this too..ha ha if not, my fault!

but yes, vets are strongly needed on NBA teams...I think Chris Paul makes a hell of a difference for that young Suns team.
prior to what...this season, the GLeague, while it was an option, still was seen as wasteland of fringe nba players. Letting top talents out of HS sign will definitely help the longevity of this league and be a viable place to cultivate talent before they can have a proper introduction to the NBA.

The issue was b/c it was still viewed as a wasteland, teams would squeeze out proven veteran players for young players with potential. I'm not as high as Beta is on some of the veterans, but veterans still have a place in today's nba. I think over the next couple of seasons, you'll start to see more teams keep veterans to actually get minutes vs sitting on the pine for cap reasons b/c teams wont feel pressured to sign younger players for the optics of not being a too old team

Nobody is making front offices push veteran players off their team. Some teams are smart enough to see the importance in having veterans on the roster and some aren’t.

The development league is there to help cultivate the young talent and once again, some teams use it more than others. Just because a player gets drafted high (or low) doesn’t automatically ensure them playing time and if the team is smartly run it most definitely shouldn’t

the funniest thing about the last few seasons is a decent amount of teams are trading their picks to take on veteran players. This up coming draft has two or three teams with most of the first round picks. So it seems a decent amount of teams want veteran or established players on their roster

prior to what...this season, the GLeague, while it was an option, still was seen as wasteland of fringe nba players. Letting top talents out of HS sign will definitely help the longevity of this league and be a viable place to cultivate talent before they can have a proper introduction to the NBA.

The issue was b/c it was still viewed as a wasteland, teams would squeeze out proven veteran players for young players with potential. I'm not as high as Beta is on some of the veterans, but veterans still have a place in today's nba. I think over the next couple of seasons, you'll start to see more teams keep veterans to actually get minutes vs sitting on the pine for cap reasons b/c teams wont feel pressured to sign younger players for the optics of not being a too old team

I am not saying there is a problem at the professional level on how they are developing their young players and not every young player in the US has a problem. I just think at the high school and AAU level it is watered down and does a disservice to some of these young players. I remember Kobe(rip) hating what AAU had turned into here in the US. And I agree.

Like i said it's not every young player, but there is a bunch. The high school teams let them do whatever, a lot of AAU programs seem more interested in the clout the kid was bring to their program than properly coaching the kid. The kid only using the program as a gateway so he more just trying to show case than get "seasoned" for the next level of bball. I just think its a big problem here where as overseas seem to do a better job develop younger talent.

Nobody is making front offices push veteran players off their team. Some teams are smart enough to see the importance in having veterans on the roster and some aren’t.

The development league is there to help cultivate the young talent and once again, some teams use it more than others. Just because a player gets drafted high (or low) doesn’t automatically ensure them playing time and if the team is smartly run it most definitely shouldn’t

the funniest thing about the last few seasons is a decent amount of teams are trading their picks to take on veteran players. This up coming draft has two or three teams with most of the first round picks. So it seems a decent amount of teams want veteran or established players on their roster
There’s too many young players circulating and not enough teams have OGs to help stabilize locker rooms

Celtics relying on kemba and Tristan Thompson

who’s the OG in Sacramento?

Back