Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Brown Or Tatum Don't check em tho :niggawhat:

Brown was checking Luka but they switched on the screen.

I understand why they wanted to switch everything (to prevent mix up's on if you should hedge or fall back and to make sure all the offensive players are covered) but you gotta fight over the screen and let somebody besides Luka or the hot (Brunson this time) shooter of the game take the last shot.

29 and 28 points they're not the problem with us. We got a roster full of G league players and its clearly obvious to everyone except this dickhead Ainge
Nah just think it’s funny how the Celtics got two guys in the all star game but the team not even a winning one

sabonis pissed

Nah just think it’s funny how the Celtics got two guys in the all star game but the team not even a winning one

sabonis pissed
I agree sabonis shoulda got in. If i had a choice i would say jaylen cuz he played more games and was more efficient. But yall see clearly in 4K we have the WORST supporting cast of any team in the playoff mix

lol just because of my curiosity I’m interested where this is gonna go...

no AP I wouldn’t trade Ingram for TJ Warren
I told you it wasn't a trap

One of my homeboy from Nola is a die hard Lakers fan. He was in the group chat taking about the Pelicans need to strike while BI stock is high and trade him for TJ Warren. He was serious af too. I told that nigga good day.

I told you it wasn't a trap

One of my homeboy from Nola is a die hard Lakers fan. He was in the group chat taking about the Pelicans need to strike while BI stock is high and trade him for TJ Warren. He was serious af too. I told that nigga good day.
I would trade Ingram eventually though

while him and Zion could be a good/great duo I think they are best served as the primary option on their own team

Ingram will probably always be in Zion’s shadow when it comes to marketing, attention, recognition, etc in NO even though he’s better

I don’t think they will have a falling out but I think Ingram will need to embrace real stardom at some point when he already has the talent for it

if Ingram gonna play on a lotto team anyways he might as well be the main guy on it.

Back