Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

The Nets have announced via a press release that they have waived swingmen Andre Roberson and Iman Shumpert, as well as center Noah Vonleh.

Shams Charania of The Athletic tweets that Shumpert and Roberson intend to ink 10-day deals with Brooklyn upon clearing waivers this Friday. Releasing this triumvirate of players now frees the Nets from having to guarantee their contracts for the whole season. This season, players must be cut by tomorrow, February 24, to beat the February 27 guarantee deadline.

It's all good but don't at me to gloat after ducking me for 2 days. That's not how it works g.

Stand on your Ls like you do your Wins. Learn something from your nigga [email protected].
Nah, cuh.

You came in here shooting like they weren’t going to have another go at it.

You got what you came for.

Raps ain’t on our radar this year, but you shot the first shots, so don’t get Aggy when the shots come back.

Nah, cuh.

You came in here shooting like they weren’t going to have another go at it.

You got what you came for.

Raps ain’t on our radar this year, but you shot the first shots, so don’t get Aggy when the shots come back.

All I did was drop a gif.

I'm just saying don't respond 2 days later with the extras when it's safe outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nets have announced via a press release that they have waived swingmen Andre Roberson and Iman Shumpert, as well as center Noah Vonleh.

Shams Charania of The Athletic tweets that Shumpert and Roberson intend to ink 10-day deals with Brooklyn upon clearing waivers this Friday. Releasing this triumvirate of players now frees the Nets from having to guarantee their contracts for the whole season. This season, players must be cut by tomorrow, February 24, to beat the February 27 guarantee deadline.

Either signing cousins, or waiting on Drummond or someone else to get bought out cause they still have their mle.

Interesting. Interesting.

I would trade Ingram eventually though

while him and Zion could be a good/great duo I think they are best served as the primary option on their own team

Ingram will probably always be in Zion’s shadow when it comes to marketing, attention, recognition, etc in NO even though he’s better

I don’t think they will have a falling out but I think Ingram will need to embrace real stardom at some point when he already has the talent for it

if Ingram gonna play on a lotto team anyways he might as well be the main guy on it.

I done told em. Flip the flip. They gonna hold on to ingram too long and he gonna go sour on them. Flip him while he hot.

Put some respek on our 5 game win streak
washington-wizards.png

It was a good run FUCK THE CLIPPERS!!

All I did was drop a gif.

I'm just saying don't respond 2 days later with the extras when it's safe outside.
Huh?

Y’all the 5 seed. Stuck at .500. And last I checked, Sixers took the season series.

Raps put NO fear in NOBODY.

Safe outside? Y’all are Sesame Street this year. Cut that out.

Huh?

Y’all the 5 seed. Stuck at .500. And last I checked, Sixers took the season series.

Raps put NO fear in NOBODY.

Safe outside? Y’all are Sesame Street this year. Cut that out.

@O.G. Come get ya mans please. He's writing mad checks he might not get to cash out here for no reason.

Them and the pistons gave out the ??? just because they could and getting shit results. Market done changed up. You gotta be careful these days especially now when teams already losing money.
They really wanted to give Trae a winning team to keep him happy because he was tired of watching over teams in the playoffs and not getting looks for awards

They gave him the pieces and you still get a bunch of stats that look good but don’t mean nothing at the end of the day

hawks might fuck around and be the 13th seed at the end of next week

@5th Letter don’t even claim them no more

They really wanted to give Trae a winning team to keep him happy because he was tired of watching over teams in the playoffs and not getting looks for awards

They gave him the pieces and you still get a bunch of stats that look good but don’t mean nothing at the end of the day

hawks might fuck around and be the 13th seed at the end of next week

@5th Letter don’t even claim them no more

I get the mission just not the results. There were better players there for the money they gave out.

Who knew a nigga like jerami grant was gonna fuck niggas up this season.

And what happened to the nigga they drafted at like 6th?

??‍♂️

Back