Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Cavs on an 11 game losing streak. Crazy thing is if they finish in the bottom 3 along with the Wolves one of the two would add to its collection of number 1 over all picks in such a short span.. The Cavs and the Wolves who are now looking to add their 4th number 1 pick in the last decade(5th for the Cavs if you want to go back to Lebron in 03).

Cavs on an 11 game losing streak. Crazy thing is if they finish in the bottom 3 along with the Wolves one of the two would add to its collection of number 1 over all picks in such a short span.. The Cavs and the Wolves who are now looking to add their 4th number 1 pick in the last decade(5th for the Cavs if you want to go back to Lebron in 03).
It pains me that we are enemies now man. This draft class is too loaded. Hopefully we can be cool until after the lottery, but until then, I wish nothing but success to you and the Orlando Magic. Go Magic!!

Can't even beat the mavs without KP. 3rd option shooting 35% from the field, no double figure scorer off the bench while their shorthanded bench is whoopin our ass. Dumpster fire of a team

One thing I hate about remote broadcasts: seems like the announcers are a second or 2 behind the live action. It’s annoying and frustrating

Back