Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If harden isnt on the west coast ballot I'd scratch middleton, van vleet, harris/,siakam.

On second though harris not an all star. I'm tired of niggas getting thrown in because someone else on their team really beasting. Same as I cant stand a nigga beasting on a shit team.

Get the Middletons and harris of the world outta here. I don't want to see these niggas just standing on the perimeter getting looked over all game.

If you a ugly nigga like Middleton at least have sauce.

Why would he be on the west ballot?

He played 18 games for the nets already

disregard I didn’t see what you wrote

and nah I forgot about him myself

Just in this year’s voting results, we can cite various eyebrow-raising examples of players not taking their vote seriously whatsoever.

How about Los Angeles Lakers swingman Kostas Antetokounmpo playing eight minutes all year and getting 10 votes from players to be an All-Star? That’s the same number John Wall got and one more than Bojan Bogdanovic, double-digit scorer for the best team in the league this year.

That’s not even the worst one, either.

Mamadi Diakite and Killian Tillie each got an All-Star vote from a player this season. Neither has made their NBA debut yet.

Jaren Jackson Jr. hasn’t played yet this campaign either and he got five votes. Milwaukee Bucks guard Jaylen Adams has scored two points in 18 total minutes of action. He got five votes as well.

That’s one more player vote apiece than Karl-Anthony Towns, who had just four votes from fellow players, got. Granted, he’s missed a lot of time this season, but the point remains the same.

Tacko Fall and his 49 minutes of action this campaign got three votes. KZ Okpala and his 2.2 points per game got the same amount. Cole Anthony and his sub-38 percent field-goal percentage got four votes.

Why is it so hard for y'all to admit y'all don't watch every single minute of every single game? Lol

I mean, y'all not getting paid to. I don't expect you to

But y'all get so up in arms when y'all get called it about it instead of saying "I haven't watched enough games to have an intelligent conversation about it"

I literally just did it with Axel and like a g, he shared some knowledge with me that I didn't know
Egos

Kelly, Robinson, and okpala for porzingis

cut silva and replace him with Napier

use the DPE on cousins

Nunn
Bradley
Butler
Bam
Porzingis

napier
Dragic
Herro