This the last list ima make after doing some soul searching

Simmons
Brown
Harden

Sabonis
Randle
Vucevic

Tatum

I would put Middleton or lavine over Simmons but he has the best record in the east

Last edited:
Also not fair to not have Trae or lavine when I put Ingram on like the 11th seed pelicans in

maybe me adding vooch balances that out though

That's by design and effort. Any of those 5 players would help us right now cause closing out on shooters is big for us.
Our strategy is to close the paint. And make teams kick out but we close out extra hard. We create the illusion of an open three.

Sometimes we get bombed on but the strategy works if I our 5 can move his feet and make the reads and we make shooters uncomfortable.

On the flip siakam needed a c who can hit shots and open the lane for him. Now that he's playing center its irrelevant and he's stopped being a bitch.

Were also 17-0 without lowry the last 2 seasons which is telling. Unless he's 100% trying to retire a raptor it's time to ship him.

That's by design and effort. Any of those 5 players would help us right now cause closing out on shooters is big for us.
Our strategy is to close the paint. And make teams kick out but we close out extra hard. We create the illusion of an open three.

Sometimes we get bombed on but the strategy works if I our 5 can move his feet and make the reads and we make shooters uncomfortable.

On the flip siakam needed a c who can hit shots and open the lane for him. Now that he's playing center its irrelevant and he's stopped being a bitch.

Were also 17-0 without lowry the last 2 seasons which is telling. Unless he's 100% trying to retire a raptor it's time to ship him.
I heard that Lowry stat this morning and I said yikes

“hall of fame player and best raptor ever” and they don’t even need him no more

I heard that Lowry stat this morning and I said yikes

“hall of fame player and best raptor ever” and they don’t even need him no more

He raised those kids dolo.

If you a great teacher and leader your students should eventually surpass you. That's success. Lowry took an undrafted van vleet and built him into a borderline all star. Van vleet has said this himself.

Get your shit off tho.

I think Lowry's strong personality might be holding the boys back but I really can't call it. When he's out there he gives everything.

I'm. Really confused about it. But I'll be sick if we don't trade him at the deadline and he walks in free agency.

Idk what allstar is gonna look like because

kyrie
Beal
Giannis
Embiid
Durant

but then you have

Lavine
Middleton
Butler
Vanvleet
Siakam