Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I don’t like how the bulls, magic, raptors and wizards all of a sudden want to win games

atleast the hornets and Celtics are trending downwards

And the hawks? lol idk what’s going on but I’m glad since they got all that hype

Idk what allstar is gonna look like because

kyrie
Beal
Giannis
Embiid
Durant

but then you have

Lavine
Middleton
Butler
Vanvleet
Siakam
Tatum
Brown
Grant
Adebayo
Sabonis
Vucevic
Trae
Randle
Hayward
Simmons
Harris

with what? 7 available spots?

Can't vouch for either source but damn if true.

I love KP but the mavs giving him the max was crazy.

Hope he puts it together though man. Would be bad for the NBA if he never reaches his potential.

Also shout out the mavs for maxing him. If nothing else, he made generational money

Idk what allstar is gonna look like because

kyrie
Beal
Giannis
Embiid
Durant

but then you have

Lavine
Middleton
Butler
Vanvleet
Siakam
Tatum
Brown
Grant
Adebayo
Sabonis
Vucevic
Trae
Randle
Hayward
Simmons
Harris

with what? 7 available spots?

No middleton, butler, siakim, grant, trae, or harris imo. All for different reasons.

Lavine and brown gauranteed. Ben idk. Was really bad for a while. Then really good for a while. Ill say he gets in.

Shit tough. But mvp candidate randle better get in or we burning the mvp offices down.

I don’t like how the bulls, magic, raptors and wizards all of a sudden want to win games

atleast the hornets and Celtics are trending downwards

And the hawks? lol idk what’s going on but I’m glad since they got all that hype

We don't give a fuck what you do or don't like about us winning games nigga!!

No middleton, butler, siakim, grant, trae, or harris imo. All for different reasons.

Lavine and brown gauranteed. Ben idk. Was really bad for a while. Then really good for a while. Ill say he gets in.

Shit tough. But mvp candidate randle better get in or we burning the mvp offices down.
I forgot harden too lol

Can I have your reasoning for not including vucevic or harden?

Also no Randle?

Tatum goes in even though hes missed a ton of his games and his team is under performing.

Middleton goes in even though his team is underperforming.

Trae goes in even though his team is underperforming.

But no Randle? Averaging 24, 11, and 6. Plus has the Knicks way above anyones expectations?

The hate is strong in yall

Can I have your reasoning for not including vucevic or harden?
I got Harden up there. They usually put one player from a bad team to the all star team with exceptions to elite players like Wade in 08 etc. It seems like Lavine got the all star from a bad team spot locked up this year.

Also no Randle?

Tatum goes in even though hes missed a ton of his games and his team is under performing.

But no Randle? Averaging 24, 11, and 6. Plus has the Knicks way above anyones expectations?

I can’t not include randle personally because he had the knicks in the playoffs

I got Harden up there. They usually put one player from a bad team to the all star team with exceptions to elite players like Wade in 08 etc. It seems like Lavine got the all star from a bad team spot locked up this year.
Did Wade in 2008 get voted by fans or the coaches/media? I can’t remember

lavine has a playoff team currently and Trae has an even worse team do this doesnt work

I can’t not include randle personally because he had the knicks in the playoffs

Word. All my boys giving props to Thibs.

And im like word. Thibs get alot of credit.

But the reality is we didnt think we had an allstar that was gonna average 24, 11, and 6 this season when we predicted the Knicks being a bottom 3 team.

Randle gets more of the credit than Thibs imo. And Im still not on the Randle train fully.

But at this moment, just giving credit where credit is due

Also no Randle?

Tatum is a star, Middleton is having a strong season this year, Trae is a star, Simmons is a star, it’s not hate. Randle isn’t a star or even an emerging superstar like Trae or Tatum.

Back