Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Miami and GSW make sense for KP as well. The Warriors should come up off that Wolves pick if it means getting off Wiggins contract and adding KP. Minnesota probably finishes with the worst record this year and likely keeps their pick.
The pick becomes unprotected next year in a weaker draft with GS not knowing where it will land. pick is losing value by the day. Not to mention they have one of the highest payrolls in the league with a sub par roster outside of the core. I’m expecting GS to package the pick along with Wiggins/Oubre before the deadline for a true difference maker. KP makes sense because he’s along with Wiseman Could be a left field move that no one sees coming just like the KD/DLo/Wiggins/Cousins moves. Myers is usually an outside the box thinker.

Tobias should be a reserve before Ben.

Yeah, I said that shit.

Also, either Tatum or Brown should’ve made it. Not boffum.

Paul over Booker and Ben over Harris could be tension starters to weak minded locker rooms. I don't care either way.

Vuc just limped off the court. Now he’s back in the locker room. Non contact so it could be nothing could be a calf/Achilles injury. Injury bug killing us this season

Back