Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Just remember any team that trades for collins is gonna have to max him out

Yep. And thats the issue.

With that said, a near max for Collins on a young team like the Knicks is worth it.

The kid is definetly good and shown the potential to be a max player if he keeps progressing.

His defense is all that worries me. I havent watched hawks game closely enough to know if hes gotten better on defense or not.

Hes got all the tools to be a good defender though, and Thibs could probably bring that out of him.

Im not saying it has to happen, just saying I wouldnt mind the Knicks getting him

Lol Boston had Hayward and could’ve traded him for depth

now they out there playing grant Williams who is a 6’6 PF and semi oljele or however you spell that shit

fumbling all those assets and having multiple star players just walk away is hilarious

yeah Tatum and brown is a great young all nba level duo but if you hurting this much from no marcus smart being out there because there’s no other wing player on the roster and you .500 then you fucked up

Stop being a causal bro

Whiteside had similar stats to drummond and he got the vet min

Drummond does not impact winning
It's funny as hell reading this thread and Beta and Freeman tell niggas they casuals and have trash takes. I don't post much in here but read it every day. Niggas post useless stats and think it means something. Ik we past it so I'm not go entertain it but if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse. Then the same argument y'all mad for Drummond being trash can be used for Gobert. Every take in here casual af, cut that shit out lol
:wtf11:

Lol Boston had Hayward and could’ve traded him for depth

now they out there playing grant Williams who is a 6’6 PF and semi oljele or however you spell that shit

fumbling all those assets and having multiple star players just walk away is hilarious

yeah Tatum and brown is a great young all nba level duo but if you hurting this much from no marcus smart being out there because there’s no other wing player on the roster and you .500 then you fucked up

Facts. Not to mention gordon hayward is a player you really want on your team and is hard to replace.

Yea hes injury prone and I get why Boston had to let him go, but dude is a wing who can do it all.

To me every elite team needs to have a player like that.

A wing player who can shoot, defend, play make and handle the ball is something every contending team needs.

Thats why I wanted Hayward on the Knicks. Not for 4 years 120 so im not mad at the Knicks not taking a risk with his injury history, but im not surprised with the impact hes had on the hornets and the impact not having him having on the celtics

This me aint me shitting on AD, more so im just amazed at Bron.

You would think at this stage of their careers, a Bron injury is what might derail the season but nope. That mfer is a cyborg

After he got hurt in his first season in LA, I was worried. But since that first season, he's been dependable. His routine and that HGH keep him going strong.

I remember telling someone a few weeks back that the Lakers needed to bank as many early wins as possible for insurance. I don't expect the team to fall off a cliff but no AD is no AD.

Back