Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nigga said I'll be gone till November.

No incentive to buy him out and nobody is trading for dude unless the pistons gonna take westbrook and bertans off Washington's hands lol. He's dead weight.

Blake might as well sit out, nigga hasn’t played for real in a year. Hopefully they just let him sit out till next season, trade him as a huge expiring. Anything else, we taking on Horford or Westbrook

Facts. Not to mention gordon hayward is a player you really want on your team and is hard to replace.

Yea hes injury prone and I get why Boston had to let him go, but dude is a wing who can do it all.

To me every elite team needs to have a player like that.

A wing player who can shoot, defend, play make and handle the ball is something every contending team needs.

Thats why I wanted Hayward on the Knicks. Not for 4 years 120 so im not mad at the Knicks not taking a risk with his injury history, but im not surprised with the impact hes had on the hornets and the impact not having him having on the celtics

You seen this coming from him w the hornets though, after being injured every second w boston?

You seen this coming from him w the hornets though, after being injured every second w boston?

Not gonna lie and say I was expecting him to have the best season of his career, just saying a player like Hayward to me is the most important player on a team.

Go and look at the last 10 championship teams, they always have a do it all wing player on them.

To me a do it all wing is like having an elite rim protector. How the rim protector erases so many mistakes on defense. Having a do it all wing who can defend, score, handle and play make has that same effect. That player just makes everyones role be less pressurized.

And im not saying all this after the fact. Before the season started I said all this about hayward and these were the reasons I wanted the Knicks to get him.

And also, I understand why the Celtics had to let him go. He couldnt be effective on yall team as the 4th ball handler. His role is best as the secondary ball handler.

So I understand yall letting him go. I dont understand yall letting him go for nothing though.

They sat here and told me knox and Frank were good lotto picks

Robinson for both?

Lmaooo. I keep saying that knowing id be mad as fuck if it happened. Cause we cant create the space he needs and we dont run the actions he needs to get open.

Jokes aside, I hope both my youngins go somewhere and prosper.

Not gonna lie and say I was expecting him to have the best season of his career, just saying a player like Hayward to me is the most important player on a team.

Go and look at the last 10 championship teams, they always have a do it all wing player on them.

To me a do it all wing is like having an elite rim protector. How the rim protector erases so many mistakes on defense. Having a do it all wing who can defend, score, handle and play make has that same effect. That player just makes everyones role be less pressurized.

And im not saying all this after the fact. Before the season started I said all this about hayward and these were the reasons I wanted the Knicks to get him.

And also, I understand why the Celtics had to let him go. He couldnt be effective on yall team as the 4th ball handler. His role is best as the secondary ball handler.

So I understand yall letting him go. I dont understand yall letting him go for nothing though.

I see what you are saying. His price tag was too high especially what he was showing at the time, but I can't hate on him. He bet on himself and it's paying off.

I mean everyone is n should criticize Ainge for his off season bullshit. shit didn't make sense.

Back