Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Robinson for both?

Lmaooo. I keep saying that knowing id be mad as fuck if it happened. Cause we cant create the space he needs and we dont run the actions he needs to get open.

Jokes aside, I hope both my youngins go somewhere and prosper.
Lol I’ll give you Robinson for both Frank and Knox in Miami they would be much better players

sorry I thought you was talking about Mitchell

Last edited:
Ainge needs to step down because he can't draft out of the top 5 for shit. This man gets all these picks and draft straight trash.

This man had a chance to trade Gordon Hayward for Myles Turner, knowing that they need a C and he didn't do it.

Ainge is has two good trades on his resume. The trade for the Big 3 and the trade for Tatum, other than that he's basura.

Disparar Ainge.

Ainge needs to step down because he can't draft out of the top 5 for shit. This man gets all these picks and draft straight trash.

This man had a chance to trade Gordon Hayward for Myles Turner, knowing that they need a C and he didn't do it.

Ainge is has two good trades on his resume. The trade for the Big 3 and the trade for Tatum, other than that he's basura.

Disparar Ainge.

Didn’t expect him to be this efficient since I thought the defense would be zeroing on him and trying to stop only him but Lamelo and borrego have helped make that not an issue

he’s an allstar

Bruh me neither...once dude got hurt earlier this season, I was like its a wrap for this guy..but of course he would ball the f out once he left the Cs, yup all-star for sure.

Ok Danny fix the ish!

@Chi-town B "OUR" boy is back....

200.gif

Back