Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Couldn’t beat a Kawhi/Pg less clips.

fuck em
I think the Cavs are 1-12 their last 13 games

I would say it’s injuries but jaemooms told me injuries don’t matter and it’s no excuse so I won’t

they need to part with love as well

it’s funny how he’s been with the Cavs longer than he has been with the wolves so he’s an all time Cavs player at this point

I think the Cavs are 1-12 their last 13 games

I would say it’s injuries but jaemooms told me injuries don’t matter and it’s no excuse so I won’t

they need to part with love as well

it’s funny how he’s been with the Cavs longer than he has been with the wolves so he’s an all time Cavs player at this point

Aye let me stunt for a little bit.

Out of the 3 teams that were supposed to be bad but started off hot, only the Knicks kept it up and are still decent.

Mitch being injured might lead to some had Ls though since we a defensive team and lost out best rim protector.

Aye let me stunt for a little bit.

Out of the 3 teams that were supposed to be bad but started off hot, only the Knicks kept it up and are still decent.

Mitch being injured might lead to some had Ls though since we a defensive team and lost out best rim protector.
I mean I’ll give the knicks credit but you can’t overlook Charlotte as well

but there’s no separation in the East because you’re telling me the knicks are decent because they are in the playoffs but they are still a sub .500 team in the grand scheme.

it’s funny if you lose 3 in a row in the East you will drop like 3–5 seeds lol same if you win 3 straight depending where you are but yeah still the knicks are solid

the rose trade instilled more life to them and gave them something they didn’t have as RJ becomes pedestrian again

I mean I’ll give the knicks credit but you can’t overlook Charlotte as well

but there’s no separation in the East because you’re telling me the knicks are decent because they are in the playoffs but they are still a sub .500 team in the grand scheme.

it’s funny if you lose 3 in a row in the East you will drop like 3–5 seeds lol same if you win 3 straight depending where you are but yeah still the knicks are solid

the rose trade instilled more life to them and gave them something they didn’t have as RJ becomes pedestrian again

Yep. Gotta give charlotte props too.

And the Knicks situation is different from some of the other teams. Its not just about being in the playoff race. Its just the fact that the Knicks being 13-15 through 28 games is an over achievement by the Knicks. We came into the season expecting them to be a bottom 3 team.

And also RJ being pedestrian has nothing to do with Rose. He started being trash before rose got there. But hes only 20 so hes allowed to have some bad stretches after having a great run of like 15 games.

Yep. Gotta give charlotte props too.

And the Knicks situation is different from some of the other teams. Its not just about being in the playoff race. Its just the fact that the Knicks being 13-15 through 28 games is an over achievement by the Knicks. We came into the season expecting them to be a bottom 3 team.

And also RJ being pedestrian has nothing to do with Rose. He started being trash before rose got there. But hes only 20 so hes allowed to have some bad stretches after having a great run of like 15 games.
Word I feel you you right and no I wasn’t saying RJ was affected by rose I meant as in Rose giving the knicks some life is masking RJ being pedestrian for the most part

but I just looked at the stats funny enough and RJ’s mins and production has went down since rose got traded. I’m not saying there’s a correlation though just an observation

Back