Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Youngins showed heart.Jackson, Bey and Stewart banging out there. Good learning for Stewart going against Adams and holding his own. Pels played worse D than we did.

I love Dame but I don’t believe he’s better than curry.

marc Cuban please get Luka some help, everyone available even kp, since he can’t rebound or take advantage of anyone in the post

PER is trash though lol

this post is trash for the simple fact there’s nobody here that can tell me PJ Tucker has been better than DFS or O’Neale

better send These numbers to Pat, tell him pack up Woody and Buzz before it’s too late

tell him don’t get too attached to Jordan Bell 2.0 either. I got Haslem to 11 over Precious in 2021

AD should just chill till hes 100% and then some. Anything around the achilles is something you dont wanna risk

It's weird. With tendonosis you need to be applying pressure and working the area to heal. Similar to what Kawhi had but in a different area. He can't just chill if you get what I'm saying. Like you gotta work your shit back to 100%.

It's the lakers tho. Medical staff gonna be on point.

Pelicans let Mason plumlee get a triple double lol

he might be MIP

Mason Plumlee been about his assists. And is lowkey stat stuffer. Why you think I was trying to trade you for him. You really should have took seth curry when you had the chance btw. That's twice you turned me down and its biting you in the ass. From top 5 to not mentioned at all. In fantasy and real life.

Good morning.

Back