Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Kelly-Olynyk-Conference-Champ-1.jpg
Lol we had his 1 good game every 5 game ass here before we good. I'd take back Rozier tho

Lol we had his 1 good game every 5 game ass here before we good. I'd take back Rozier tho
We made him a better player though but don’t worry I wouldn’t trust Brad stevens’ coaching either

Rozier would be cool but I mean idk how he gonna mesh with the two wings at this point after tasting individual success. Don’t know if he would defer

Savage ass internet...damn.

That's whats up w Gordon. Yea the Cs need more length...these other teams come off the bench and or start w 6'8, 6'9 or taller and the Cs Combat that w some midget ass nigga that hits a 3 every now and then that can't defend and definitely ain't grabbing boards...that's just ain't it...
Id rather get House from houston instead. He's younger and a decent rebounder for a wing

We made him a better player though but don’t worry I wouldn’t trust Brad stevens’ coaching either

Rozier would be cool but I mean idk how he gonna mesh with the two wings at this point after tasting individual success. Don’t know if he would defer
At this point outside of the 2 jays we have 2 players averaging over 10ppg and BOTH of those niggaz shoot below 40% from the field. Rozier already a backup since Lamelo stepped up if a team like the Clippers don't swoop in then he really doesn't have a choice. We need bench scoring and length immediately

At this point outside of the 2 jays we have 2 players averaging over 10ppg and BOTH of those niggaz shoot below 40% from the field. Rozier already a backup since Lamelo stepped up if a team like the Clippers don't swoop in then he really doesn't have a choice. We need bench scoring and length immediately
lol ok so then rozier not the answer

Josh Jackson?

Does Boston got hoes? Cause if so he’s no good to the squad.

Boston got hoes but not like Hou, Florida and ATL..so he might be able to keep his attention...unless he finds one of these greek chicks out here...them hoes done sprouted up..they look like Italians but their thickness is crazy.

Back