Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He missed a clutch free throw in Dallas in 3 different games to give us 3 L’s...now he’s shooting 100%

It’s like your ex moving on to someone better looking and that makes way more money than you

Pain.

Tristan isn't the problem. I'd definitely want Barton as we need bench scoring, wouldn't mind THJ. Or Terrence ross either
Not saying he’s a problem but Denver wouldn’t want wack grant Williams and I would expect they would want a big back if barton was leaving

unless Romeo Langford was enticing

Kemba's horrible shooting has really hindered us. If it doesn't get better by the deadline we should see who we could trade him for

I actually think this would be an interesting move. With Jaylen becoming a star I think Kemba now hinders Brown and Tatum from a scoring position as a guard. Cs already too damn short (again can not stand seeing G. Williams and Ojeleye come in as SUBs) would be nice to add some length that maybe able to score some (*wishful thinking* Sac Kings, give us H.Barnes).....But who would like to take Kemba's contract.

no more scoring guards, especially one that just shoots 3s.

Eric Gordon one of the best players in the league when it comes to attacking the basket and getting to the rim...yall need someone else who can put pressure on the defense

Plus he's a good defender

But I'll admit yall probably have more important needs than that

I don't mind losing and getting blown out if thats what we trying to do but it would be nice to have some sense of the direction we trying to go

Like I would love to make a playoff run with this group...but if that's the case this roster has some big flaws that have to be addressed if we're seriously tying to do that

Either pick up a legit backup point guard and another center...or let's fully commit to the tank

It's too much talent on this team to just completely bottom out but when your best players are hurt and needing time off every other game it doesnt really matter

C Wood getting hurt derailed everything. With no timetable with his return they need to tank.

C Wood getting hurt derailed everything. With no timetable with his return they need to tank.

That's where I'm at with it

Get what what we can for House, Gordon, Tucker and Oladipo(all can help good teams)...we should be able to get some decent assets back

Bring back the Mayor and spend the rest of the season developing and seeing what we have in these young players

Back