Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Yall's whole division under .500.

200.gif

Don't know why all yall keep doing this shit with 40-50 games and a lot of covid left.
If you wanna get in on it too you can b. No one stopping you.

Just some banter to help pass the season along

In case niggas to lazy to pay attention or notice. I am a cryptic poster. Almost everything you get from me is not what it seems. This shit is fun to me. The truth however is that the real know how I feel about the Pelicans. @AP21 check your Twitter bro you know what I'm on.

The real AP I know is not this gullible, but I'm off it since we fam and I trust you know my heart.

The 2020 draft class so far is surprising me. Been eating my Crow on alot players. It's very impressive to do what they are doing based on the current conditions or is it based on the conditions that the players had more time to benefit from it by working on their game more with trained professionals? What will this say for the future players who choose the G League for College route? Just something to think about

If you wanna get in on it too you can b. No one stopping you.

Just some banter to help pass the season along

Unfortunately it hits different coming from me. It's why a certain poster was crying yesterday. He failed to realize what was actually happening tho.

Chickens came home to roost for a sec.

I'm back to chilling just taking shit in as it goes along. We only 25 games in.

Slowly but surely tho.

Unfortunately it hits different coming from me. It's why a certain poster was crying yesterday. He failed to realize what was actually happening tho.

Chickens came home to roost for a sec.

I'm back to chilling just taking shit in as it goes along. We only 25 games in.

Slowly but surely tho.
I feel you

Niggas dickride to the point where they turn insecure and it becomes annoying but wanna say it’s something else

but who gonna admit they riding dick? So I get it

Back