Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

AnNiVeRsaRy. Don’t post no shit like this no mo

View attachment 462055
Put niggas in the ninja blender

de9bff8855573893a1d9f9f6e21f3703.gif

I don't mind losing and getting blown out if thats what we trying to do but it would be nice to have some sense of the direction we trying to go

Like I would love to make a playoff run with this group...but if that's the case this roster has some big flaws that have to be addressed if we're seriously tying to do that

Either pick up a legit backup point guard and another center...or let's fully commit to the tank

It's too much talent on this team to just completely bottom out but when your best players are hurt and needing time off every other game it doesnt really matter

I don't mind losing and getting blown out if thats what we trying to do but it would be nice to have some sense of the direction we trying to go

Like I would love to make a playoff run with this group...but if that's the case this roster has some big flaws that have to be addressed if we're seriously tying to do that

Either pick up a legit backup point guard and another center...or let's fully commit to the tank

It's too much talent on this team to just completely bottom out but when your best players are hurt and needing time off every other game it doesnt really matter
I think you can commit to trying to make the playoffs but I do think you need to trade oladipo and Tucker and get something for them and get a bigger wing defender, and scorer back

then make a move for a cheap C

Take a walk with me because I don’t feel like thinking of other teams so I’ll use an easy example

let’s say you trade oladipo and Tucker to Miami for

Herro
Nunn
Silva

this allows you to keep long term options but for much cheaper

nunn gives you your back up guard and Herro gives you your scorer next to Wall and Silva gives you your third string big (Tarik black 2.0!)

or just simply make a move for Thad young and maybe satoransky and reunite him with Wall

Right before you posted that I was gonna follow up with Tucker is giving you NOTHING this season and honestly he doesn’t deserve a contract which he’s crying for which I always though was weird to me

how you gonna be 38 years old demanding a contract giving 6 and 6 a game? Lol

now he at 4 and 4 shooting sub .400

it’s big 3 league time. I don’t even like when ppl link him to Miami because I don’t think a washed (who wasn’t even that good) 40 year old undersized PF is a good option. If he lost some damn weight he could play the 3 but nah he wanna have rooms full of sneakers

Right before you posted that I was gonna follow up with Tucker is giving you NOTHING this season and honestly he doesn’t deserve a contract which he’s crying for which I always though was weird to me

how you gonna be 38 years old demanding a contract giving 6 and 6 a game? Lol

now he at 4 and 4 shooting sub .400

it’s big 3 league time. I don’t even like when ppl link him to Miami because I don’t think a washed (who wasn’t even that good) 40 year old undersized PF is a good option. If he lost some damn weight he could play the 3 but nah he wanna have rooms full of sneakers
Maybe he does things that doesn’t show up on the box score. It’s not always about stats.

Kemba's horrible shooting has really hindered us. If it doesn't get better by the deadline we should see who we could trade him for

Back