Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Look how they doing my dawg kemba

Savage ass internet...damn.

Eric Gordon one of the best players in the league when it comes to attacking the basket and getting to the rim...yall need someone else who can put pressure on the defense

Plus he's a good defender

But I'll admit yall probably have more important needs than that

That's whats up w Gordon. Yea the Cs need more length...these other teams come off the bench and or start w 6'8, 6'9 or taller and the Cs Combat that w some midget ass nigga that hits a 3 every now and then that can't defend and definitely ain't grabbing boards...that's just ain't it...

Last edited:
Not saying he’s a problem but Denver wouldn’t want wack grant Williams and I would expect they would want a big back if barton was leaving

unless Romeo Langford was enticing
Hes only played like 20 games not including the summer league so he's a mystery. We have too many shitty players on the bench with small non matching contracts so we're gonna need the TPE to save us
I actually think this would be an interesting move. With Jaylen becoming a star I think Kemba now hinders Brown and Tatum from a scoring position as a guard. Cs already too damn short (again can not stand seeing G. Williams and Ojeleye come in as SUBs) would be nice to add some length that maybe able to score some (*wishful thinking* Sac Kings, give us H.Barnes).....But who would like to take Kemba's contract.
If Al Horford can get his contract traded for with how mid he looked in philly last year so can kemba. Seeing how solid we looked without kemba especially defensively if we can get a point guard back in the deal im cool with Smart Pritchard and whoever is in the kemba package

If gordon and or Tucker are in the final years of their deals i wouldn't mind. We need some type of veteran presence and shooting. Im tired of the semi ojeleye strong man bricks from 3
Kelly-Olynyk-Conference-Champ-1.jpg

Culture can’t save you from having the most lineups this season

also crazy how that chart says minny is underperforming based on preseason

but then again they kinda are technically but we’ll see how much towns coming back (who needs to sit out and then change teams) changes things

Culture can’t save you from having the most lineups this season

also crazy how that chart says minny is underperforming based on preseason

but then again they kinda are technically but we’ll see how much towns coming back (who needs to sit out and then change teams) changes things

Culture aint players not partying and focusing on the season which in turn means they dont get covid?

Back