Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I watched my Austin Spurs vs Memphis Hustle and I also caught some of the Ignite vs Santa Cruz Warriors game.

Both were a fun watch.

Kuminga looked good out there and Jarrett Jack was balling. He trying to get a 10 day. Lol
Watching my rookie ty terry hoop for the hustle since Rick wouldn’t give him nba minutes

Brooklyn should trade Kyrie. They don't need him. They need depth and size.

But because of the NBA culture it won't happen

Where exactly do you trade kyrie while getting value depth back and him being at a happy medium.

Masai still headed to NY btw

Nah. Both toronto and wizards gonna offer him stake in ownership. I think the difference is he can make moves politically for Africa in Washington he can't make here and that's a real thing for him. He really trying to put on in Africa.. Only thing is the wizards owner a fuck nigga Republican.

Ny not in the running. I promise you.

Either way Raptors in a good place. Bobby Webster been the brains behind the moves since Kawhi.

Dan tolzman running the best scouting department and farm systems in the league.

Masai my nigga but if he gotta move on to get shit done that's bigger than basketball I'm not gonna be mad at him. Nigga trying to put africa on his back. I respect it wholeheartedly.

Man yall was talking that Western conference is strong shit earlier, outside of the LA teams and Utah every team is a tier below. I don't have the numbers but iont think the eastern conference is getting washed in head to head matchups like in the late 2000's. Hawks controlling this game against the mavs show the east ain't as weak as years past

Man yall was talking that Western conference is strong shit earlier, outside of the LA teams and Utah every team is a tier below. I don't have the numbers but iont think the eastern conference is getting washed in head to head matchups like in the late 2000's. Hawks controlling this game against the mavs show the east ain't as weak as years past

The Mavs are currently 13th in the West...

Back