Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Man yall was talking that Western conference is strong shit earlier, outside of the LA teams and Utah every team is a tier below. I don't have the numbers but iont think the eastern conference is getting washed in head to head matchups like in the late 2000's. Hawks controlling this game against the mavs show the east ain't as weak as years past

Think you might have jinxed them boys

The Mavs are currently 13th in the West...
When i was catching up reading there was a discussion about how the bottom teams in the west would beat the playoff teams in the east. The Eastern conference is slightly improved outside of Orlando ,Washington, Cleveland and detroit. I just don't think there's a big talent discrepancy between the conferences

Trae was maaaad lol
Lmao shoutout @BDBIID @5th Letter

tenor.gif

Man yall was talking that Western conference is strong shit earlier, outside of the LA teams and Utah every team is a tier below. I don't have the numbers but iont think the eastern conference is getting washed in head to head matchups like in the late 2000's. Hawks controlling this game against the mavs show the east ain't as weak as years past
West been top heavy for a couple years.. East is definitely better throughout.

Back