Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol didn't you tell me yesterday quickley still needs to play the 6th man role, behind these niggaz huh?
I said Quickley ain’t ready to run the team and he ain’t

Him and Rivers got Knox pushed out the rotation Cause they wouldn’t pass and OBi on the brink of getting pushed out as well. Actually he should start, RJ and Randle don’t need him to pass, they’ll just take the ball from him

so I’m on your side

Im a few pages back but aint Lonzo a free agent at the end of the year?

Lonzo is what he is. This is him. And he isnt good. And no one should want him on their team.

Theres gonna be a dumb GM to give up more assets for him than he deserves. Yall should focus on that and trade him before a team overpays for him and yall get nothing back for him.

Trade bledsoe too. The pg of the future for pelicans aint on the team right now.

I wish he showed this when he was here.

Portis has the lowest usage rate of his career but he also has th e highest 3pt percentage and PER of his career as well(with points and boards up from last years)....its not a coincidence

Maybe I'm wrong but I always said the Bucks offseasons pickups(Portis, Forbes, Augustine ect) were all solid regular players...however they aren't playoff players mainly because they cant hold up defensively

We'll see though

I said Quickley ain’t ready to run the team and he ain’t

Him and Rivers got Knox pushed out the rotation Cause they wouldn’t pass and OBi on the brink of getting pushed out as well. Actually he should start, RJ and Randle don’t need him to pass, they’ll just take the ball from him

so I’m on your side
Man had 7 assist last night, Toppin does a terrible job in the post and doesn't do well getting open. If he wasn't outplaying all of your guards for 2 weeks straight I'd understand lls

Im a few pages back but aint Lonzo a free agent at the end of the year?

Lonzo is what he is. This is him. And he isnt good. And no one should want him on their team.

Theres gonna be a dumb GM to give up more assets for him than he deserves. Yall should focus on that and trade him before a team overpays for him and yall get nothing back for him.

Trade bledsoe too. The pg of the future for pelicans aint on the team right now.
He didn't sign with Klutch for no reason. He trying to get paid.

Man had 7 assist last night, Toppin does a terrible job in the post and doesn't do well getting open. If he wasn't outplaying all of your guards for 2 weeks straight I'd understand lls

Word. Last night showed me something.

He was able to find the open man when the bulls tried double teaming him.

He didn't sign with Klutch for no reason. He trying to get paid.

Thats why you get him the fuck out of here.

You dont want a guard who cant score on your team. Not even as a backup, regardless of everything he does well.

Trade Lonzo for something before you either do some dumbshit and overpay him or lose him for nothing

Nah he outplaying the guards who get tick

Toppin runs the floor every minute he’s on the court, he ain’t a post player. Knox was on the floor and didn’t touch the ball til he finally had enough and took it off the glass and went coast to coast in back 2 back games, it got him benched

you obvio love the kid so I’m not going to try and have an objective ball conversatio. He’s playing well

Last edited:
The knicks have had pgs who cant score for years now. Always been our main weakness.

I talk from experience when I say yall dont want Lonzo.

Toheeb bout to come in here and kill me

Last edited:
Back