Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

So you give lonzo all the rope in the world when comparing him to bledsoe because he's younger than bledsoe only for you to not apply this to a 19 yr old rookie?

Do I have this right?

My problem is Bledsoe. Lewis ain’t good enough yet.

Lewis and Zo backcourt can def develop.

Matter of fact.
Bledsoe needs all his minutes taken and given to Lewis, Hart and NAW

U know what, u guys were right. Pelicans fans are weird as fuck.
tenor.gif

@AZTG you see this, multiple pages on a trash team. If it ain't the heat it's the pelicans
My guy, I got like 2 clips for you if you trying to have that kinda day.

I been trying to let you live because the bulls been slightly better than shitty and you seem to be in a happier place because of that but shit can go left real quick

Just lemme know

My guy, I got like 2 clips for you if you trying to have that kinda day.

I been trying to let you live because the bulls been slightly better than shitty and you seem to be in a happier place because of that but shit can go left real quick

Just lemme know
You're team looking up at my team in the standings, you're irrelevant to me.

Ehh you brought up Miami unnecessarily

But your detailed response cleared things up

if you’re gonna sell at the deadline make sure you really sell though
I brought up Miami because of your reputation for slighting when you post. You have this thing where your posts don't read as if you are trying to be more informed or you are interested in actual dialog. They read more of a know it all smart ass.

Now if you say that's not what kinda time you on, I'll believe it and assume that when you post it's not that situation and respond accordingly.

Like bro I just wanna wish everyone success man. I don't have no problem with none of y'all. Its time you guys view Pelican fans (RIP Caw Caw Boyz) differently. It's all love man.

I brought up Miami because of your reputation for slighting when you post. You have this thing where your posts don't read as if you are trying to be more informed or you are interested in actual dialog. They read more of a know it all smart ass.

Now if you say that's not what kinda time you on, I'll believe it and assume that when you post it's not that situation and respond accordingly.
I can’t control how you read things broseph

I just go out there and compete I don’t worry about things I can’t control

Back