Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Na I was referring to almost every comment I saw online after the incident occurred. It was all the same on Twitter and YouTube. I honestly don’t give a shit about Canadian teams or really Canada as a whole. This comment was completely idiotic by the way
This probably a Queen Freeman burner acct

Imma let this go cause you'll just disappear for 2 months then stroll back in here like nothing happened after I unleash the smoke.

ComposedJitteryIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

This reminds me of the investment thread

Dwayne gonna hold on to that lonzo stock way past it's value because he's convinced himself he's the only one properly evaluating the stock while everyone else cashed in while they still could turn a profit.

The thing is, maybe the stock will be valuable again at some point. The question and answer that you have to be willing to live with is what if it never does
After you and silverfoxx told me y’all not trying to win really and it’s a developmental/transitional year I guess you should hold onto Lonzo since you won’t be trying to win and you’re currently one of the worst teams in the league

After you and silverfoxx told me y’all not trying to win really and it’s a developmental/transitional year I guess you should hold onto Lonzo since you won’t be trying to win and you’re currently one of the worst teams in the league
That's not what I said nor what I meant, but I guess you gotta post shit like this to mask the pain of the heat season.

One of us in this exchange had aspirations of going back to the finals this season. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

I can't speak for silver though so ask that man.

Pots love calling kettles black. Foh nigga

This team shouldn’t have the record it has.

Our rotations are trash and we have no lunch off the bench.

And coach doing the same shit every game with both of our problems.

This team shouldn’t have the record it has.

Our rotations are trash and we have no lunch off the bench.

And coach doing the same shit every game with both of our problems.
I agree somewhat

Like I was in on Bledsoe because I thought y’all were gonna push for the playoffs since y’all surely weren’t gonna waste another year of redick and actually had a coach that you couldnt make the excuse that he sucks

add in BI’s ascension, a full season from Zion and now I can kinda say on a national scale, the pelicans are disappointing. All them national games for a team that seems to be headed for the lotto if you ask their fans

Like I was in on Bledsoe because I thought y’all were gonna push for the playoffs since y’all surely weren’t gonna waste another year of redick and actually had a coach that you couldnt make the excuse that he sucks

add in BI’s ascension, a full season from Zion and now I can kinda say on a national scale, the pelicans are disappointing. All them national games for a team that seems to be headed for the lotto if you ask their fans
On one hand I agree with you, you keep focusing on the nationally televised games when you know the reason why. Why you keep bringing this up is lost on me. If their record doesn't improve significantly, maybe they get flexed out of the remaining games on the schedule and maybe people will stop trying to act like they don't know the reason they got the games to begin with

Silverfoxx

wassup with Kira Lewis. What he need to do to get on the court ? I like him and Zo playing together in theory
Log jam at the guard spot. They trying to unload JJb and lonzo for sure currently. I think if an offer for bledsoe comes that they just have to move on they'll take it but I think he gets moved this summer.

That's not what I said nor what I meant, but I guess you gotta post shit like this to mask the pain of the heat season.

One of us in this exchange had aspirations of going back to the finals this season. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

I can't speak for silver though so ask that man.

Beta bout to fuck around and get jumped again.

d91.gif

Lewis ain’t go enough to crack the rotation.

plus he can’t shot. He does what Bledsoe does but can’t do it yet lol
I swear we be watching two different games LMAO

Back