Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Obviously I wanted him to do well but even I have to admit the Pels missed baldly on this pick, Hayes hasnt developed or made any really noticeable strides since he left Texas

He got until the end of his rookie deal to improve. If he hasn't, then ship him out while he still has some value

He has to know the personnel. Why you coming out that high

Lol barely
lol I know heat nation only look at nunn as a trade piece but I’m a fan and he gives you something no other player besides butler and Tyler gives you and him starting was a integral part why we won so many games last season because he could create for himself and space the floor

All star game is so unnecessary right now.
They should just play 2k at this point and call it a day. Didn't they do that for the NFL pro bowl and just play Madden or some shit?

lol I know heat nation only look at nunn as a trade piece but I’m a fan and he gives you something no other player besides butler and Tyler gives you and him starting was a integral part why we won so many games last season because he could create for himself and space the floor
Nunn literally sucks at everything right now. Terrible playmaker, his bread and butter of the midrange is all but gone. Can't defend to save his life. I've been done with him.

Got a tough stretch of games coming up. Should tell us who we really are. Either way I’m happy with the development of the players so far. Time to push the button on a Drummond trade. Whether that sends us to the playoffs or lottery , we should let Jarret Allen start to develop some chemistry with the back court for next year.

#OhAndSextonDropped26
#9for10FromTheLine
#ChampionshipCulture

Back