Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I was with them at first but this getting to be annoying

I think its hilarious and if thats what they have to do to keep a chip on their shoulder than so be

Whether he actually meant it or was just trying to expedite the process...Harden shit on a lot of players on his way out the door so its understandable they going to feel a way about it

Can't hate. Miami found them another pilgrim shooter in Strus. Good find.

But. I noticed watching the highlights of the Hornets game that most of their points came when they attacked all those pilgrims. Small sample size tho. Monk played above his average.

I think its hilarious and if thats what they have to do to keep a chip on their shoulder than so be

Whether he actually meant it or was just trying to expedite the process...Harden shit on a lot of players on his way out the door so its understandable they going to feel a way about it
It's been 2 or 3 weeks since the trade, time to move on since Harden not thinking about them

Can't hate. Miami found them another pilgrim shooter in Strus. Good find.

But. I noticed watching the highlights of the Hornets game that most of their points came when they attacked all those pilgrims. Small sample size tho. Monk played above his average.
Strus and gabe Vincent making it so we don’t have to pay Duncan so I hope Miami capitalizes

Malik monk usually kills us though

RHSK

would’ve won this if AB and Dragic gave us anything offensively but it was their first game back so I’m not killing them too much

just need to win 3 out the next 4 with nobody leaving the rotation so we can have something to build on

Strus and gabe Vincent making it so we don’t have to pay Duncan so I hope Miami capitalizes

Malik monk usually kills us though

RHSK

would’ve won this if AB and Dragic gave us anything offensively but it was their first game back so I’m not killing them too much

just need to win 3 out the next 4 with nobody leaving the rotation so we can have something to build on
You think Duncan gets traded or yall just let him walk? Realistically what do you think you can get back in a trade?

You think Duncan gets traded or yall just let him walk? Realistically what do you think you can get back in a trade?

I think if he doesn’t get traded we pay him but I don’t see it being wise to pay him. Not when two more shooters have emerged

realistically I’m never trading just Duncan as he would have to be packaged

ima keep shopping the Herro, Duncan, Olynyk package that can be sweetened with Leonard expiring or okpala or a pick

give Me oladipo or Beal or if you really wanna mix it up give me lamarcus Aldridge for like Kelly and Duncan

Last edited:
I think if he doesn’t get traded we pay him but I don’t see it being wise to pay him. Not when two more shooters have emerged

realistically I’m never trading just Duncan as he would have to be packaged

ima keep shopping the Herro, Duncan, Olynyk package that can be sweetened with Leonard expiring or okpala or a pick

give Me oladipo or Beal or if you really wanna mix it up give me lamarcus Aldridge for like Kelly and Duncan
Damn. That One Night In Miami movie got you feeling some type of way about the pilgrims. Lol

Aldridge would be a great pick up.

Damn. That One Night In Miami movie got you feeling some type of way about the pilgrims. Lol

Aldridge would be a great pick up.
lol oh yeah I forget about nunn (probably because I wanna keep him) but he could be included in something as well

but our glaring weeknesses:

Rebounding
Turnovers
Defense
Lack of production at the 4

but we can’t keep having a bunch of players out there that can’t guard opposing players

lol oh yeah I forget about nunn (probably because I wanna keep him) but he could be included in something as well

but our glaring weeknesses:

Rebounding
Turnovers
Defense
Lack of production at the 4

but we can’t keep having a bunch of players out there that can’t guard opposing players
I'll take Nunn in a heartbeat. From the outside looking in it seems like when Herro plays Nunn sits. So yall might as well get something for him.

Obviously I wanted him to do well but even I have to admit the Pels missed baldly on this pick, Hayes hasnt developed or made any really noticeable strides since he left Texas

I mean it’s his second year and only played 82 games.

And only getting 12 minutes per game.

I'll take Nunn in a heartbeat. From the outside looking in it seems like when Herro plays Nunn sits. So yall might as well get something for him.
Possibly but I do wanna trade Herro and keep nunn

nunn can create on his own and is a 3 level scorer

in some circles I hear PJ Tucker talk and giving up a pick for him.

some ppl like that but idk if I do

Back