Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Wow he looked completely lot out there
Apparently they wanted him to hedge Fox to get the ball out of his hands and while that is probably a good strategy to try, Hayes isn't at that point in his development to know when to not hedge

I've learned to stop trying to compare bledsoe and lonzo at this point. Depending on your bias, one is a turd covered with syrup and the other is just a turd.

They both for whatever reason at this point have failed to consistently be good at the things they are supposed to be known for being good at.

My prediction, one or both are gone at the trade deadline but in reality, one is gone at the deadline, the other over the summer

I've learned to stop trying to compare bledsoe and lonzo at this point. Depending on your bias, one is a turd covered with syrup and the other is just a turd.

They both for whatever reason at this point have failed to consistently be good at the things they are supposed to be known for being good at.

My prediction, one or both are gone at the trade deadline but in reality, one is gone at the deadline, the other over the summer
One is in his early 20s other 30s

That’s a huge difference

You are referring to me then, therefore I will state again AG was in his feelings if he was gonna target Lowry for something that happened last year, as well as a routine box out. If you don't like Canadian teams then just say that, otherwise, shut the fuck up about Lowry and your assumption that he's dirty. Anybody who has competed at a certain level don't get rattled by an injury or thinking about getting back at dude.....that's fuckery immaturity!!!

Na I was referring to almost every comment I saw online after the incident occurred. It was all the same on Twitter and YouTube. I honestly don’t give a shit about Canadian teams or really Canada as a whole. This comment was completely idiotic by the way
This probably a Queen Freeman burner acct

Na I was referring to almost every comment I saw online after the incident occurred. It was all the same on Twitter and YouTube. I honestly don’t give a shit about Canadian teams or really Canada as a whole. This comment was completely idiotic by the way
This probably a Queen Freeman burner acct
Proved the point asshole, keep pushing....

This reminds me of the investment thread

Dwayne gonna hold on to that lonzo stock way past it's value because he's convinced himself he's the only one properly evaluating the stock while everyone else cashed in while they still could turn a profit.

The thing is, maybe the stock will be valuable again at some point. The question and answer that you have to be willing to live with is what if it never does

Back