Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

The fuck's going on in here??

-.500 teams in here duking it out?

Dissertations on Lonzo Ball?

Man, I'm glad I don't care about none of this "wait for the draft" shit.

Y'all even got O.G. in here caring about non-Sixer pilgrim players.

giphy.gif

The knicks have had pgs who cant score for years now. Always been out main weakness.

I talk from experience when I say yall dont want Lonzo.

Toheeb bout to come in here and kill me
Tell this to Dwayne

No, he's right.

The basics of basketball have been all-but-forgotten at this point. That's why we've seen so much trash play.

All the athleticism in the world can't cover up for poor shot selection, dependence on calls, and overall terrible defense.

What basics of basketball are you not seeing now that you were seeing 20 years ago? Literally all the same plays are run, with much less iso and much more spacing.

Go ahead and point to one play in basketball that you arent seeing. You cant.

Other than nostalgia where a person likes an older era more just because it was the prime of their life and everything was better, theres nothing to point to that makes basketball better 20,30, or 40 years ago.

Plus old white men talking about how basketball sucks now always heavy racial under tones. Basketballs black superstars becomes actual celebrities outside of basketball and these white people dont like that. I seen this too many times and nothings gonna change my mind on it.

So yea, get all the old white men talking bout how basketball was better before players made millions and had a voice the fuck out my face.

Last edited:
What basics of basketball are you not seeing now that you were seeing 20 years ago? Literally all the same plays are run, with much less iso and much more spacing.

Go ahead and point to one play in basketball that you arent seeing. You cant.

Other than nostalgia where a person likes an older era more just because it was the prime of their life and everything was better, theres nothing to point to that makes basketball better 20,30, or 40 years ago.

Plus old white men talking about how basketball sucks now always heavy racial under tones. Basketballs black superstars becomes actual celebrities outside of basketball and these white people dont like that. I seen this too many times and nothings gonna change my mind on it.

So yea, get all the old white men talking bout how basketball was better before players made millions and had a voice the fuck out my face.
SHOT SELECTION. Start there. Less quality shots.

Don't do that race shit. Players been speaking up in the NBA for decades, going back to when Kareem changed his name.

Back