Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

SHOT SELECTION. Start there. Less quality shots.

Don't do that race shit. Players been speaking up in the NBA for decades, going back to when Kareem changed his name.

They shoot better now though. The level of difficulty when it comes to shot selection even on something we say is poor is still good due to these dudes actually practicing thoses shots.

Fuck Tatum side step fall away long 3 though lol

As a referee I see both sides of the discussion

But if you think these kids aren't being taught to focus on individual play instead of the individual play within the team concept then idk what to tell you.

Steph has made people think pulling up from that far beyond the line is normal when it isn't and the only reason it's not a terrible shot for him is well... Because he's him.

And that's what these kids are doing now in the aau circuit. Iso dribble and pull up for a long ass shot. Or passing up on a 2 v 1 fast break to pass on a layup for a 3pt shot

As a referee I see both sides of the discussion

But if you think these kids aren't being taught to focus on individual play instead of the individual play within the team concept then idk what to tell you.

Steph has made people think pulling up from that far beyond the line is normal when it isn't and the only reason it's not a terrible shot for him is well... Because he's him.

And that's what these kids are doing now in the aau circuit. Iso dribble and pull up for a long ass shot. Or passing up on a 2 v 1 fast break to pass on a layup for a 3pt shot

That shit is infuriating. I saw Tyler Herro get wide open for a makeable midrange shot, but decides to go to the basket and wrap around near the rim to make some impossible pass. What the fuck.

I brought up Miami because of your reputation for slighting when you post. You have this thing where your posts don't read as if you are trying to be more informed or you are interested in actual dialog. They read more of a know it all smart ass.

Now if you say that's not what kinda time you on, I'll believe it and assume that when you post it's not that situation and respond accordingly.
he doesn’t give a shit. Just trying to win the tank race. Speaking of which l(rip phife) going to need my dog KAT(rip catdog) to come back so the Wolves can excuse themselves from the table. @silverfoxx @AP21 Brad Beal otw hold tight.
Noooooo let Beal go to Orlando!!!

y’all got a hell of a squad. Wishing you and the Pels nothing but the best. I see a win streak in your future. Maybe even playoffs??
Bro chill we supposed to be cool!
tenor.gif

Back