Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

We’ll apparently that ain’t happening with Thibs so we’ll see

he giving Bullock, Rivers, Payton every opportunity to play themselves off the floor

his instincts appear to be scorer which is fine, he’s good at it. He was player of the year in that role. Thibs won’t take the bums off the floor to open minutes up

just Gotta see how he adjust to scouting. He a player though
I knew him since he was 5 so im a little bias lls. He utilizes the mid range well so i think he'll adjust well. He's been scoring more efficiently outside of that jazz game so his shot selection has been improved

I don't know about the bold. He can kind of look that way in Miami playing with Butler and Bam. Will he look that way playing with Ish Smith, Rui, Troy Brown Jr. Not to sure about that at all.

Actually watch Tyler and Russell still demands attention

Him on a bad team like the wizards and he’ll give you 20ppg and 5 boards a game

Herro
Deni
Rui
Whoever you get in the lotto

For the future

There’s no point in getting an allstar back for Beal

Actually watch Tyler and Russell still demands attention

Him on a bad team like the wizards and he’ll give you 20ppg and 5 boards a game

Herro
Deni
Rui
Whoever you get in the lotto

For the future

There’s no point in getting an allstar back for Beal

Not worried about an allstar back but I would like a lotto pick back to go with our own lotto pick.

Deni still up in the air as well to me as well.

LLS regardless of all that I'd rather have picks and fuck them up drafting busts than to not have picks. Sometimes even the worst front office gets it right.

man you shitted on the Knicks pick plus the Mavericks unprotected pick which the Knicks own and the 3rd best guard in this class so far(Quickley) just cause you saw Randle name who playing Just as well as Beal

5 seeded Grizzlies getting JJJ back in a month? Taylor Jenkins should get praise just for having Kyle Anderson having the best year of his career by far with averages of 13/7/4

Shoutout Jersey

We were linked to Bey pre draft too he woulda fit in well. With smart being sidelined and Pritchard- not back yet we're bout to see extended Nesmith minutes

We about to see the assist to turnover ratio flip flop with no proper ball handler. I expect Teague to get more mins at the point.

He plays composed, once he doesn't have to look over his shoulder feeling like he has to put up points in bunches like Lou will 2.0 you'll see more assist. He grew up playing point guard and played it in high school. Once Thibs gives him 30-35 minutes per game you'll see a lot of drive and kick instead of some of the rushed shots you're seeing now

Aint no rush. The Knicks aint going anywhere anyway.

One thing I saw Fizz do that fucked up RJ last year was putting the ball in his hands and force him to run the offense. Shit overwhelmed RJ.

No need to rush it with IQ

5 seeded Grizzlies getting JJJ back in a month? Taylor Jenkins should get praise just for having Kyle Anderson having the best year of his career by far with averages of 13/7/4

Shoutout Jersey

And has him shooting four 3s per game at 36%(the highest of his career with any real attempts)......his previous career high an attempts per game was 1

Back