Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

man you shitted on the Knicks pick plus the Mavericks unprotected pick which the Knicks own and the 3rd best guard in this class so far(Quickley) just cause you saw Randle name who playing Just as well as Beal

First bold the key words are bolded.

The underlined just stop I'm not about to even entertain a discussion about Beal and Randle.

Let me add I don't remember seeing anything about 2 picks being included in that post

Herro gives you a young budding cornerstone SG (Replacing Beal)

Duncan speaks for himself

Kelly gives you a shooting 5 off the bench or he can start next to Rui at the 4 replacing lopez (defense would suffer but he would help with spacing. defense sucks anyways though

Leonard gives you a very strong presence in the locker room which that team desperately needs and floor spacing and a big body in case lopez gets hurt

Kelly, Duncan, Leonard are all expiring (once you decline Leonard’s option) which would give you a decent amount of cap space (around 20 mil)

Also if you can resign Duncan for 15 mil you can maybe look to trading bertans next season

Also declining shooters makes no sense for the reason you gave

All that put together, plus what they already have, makes them a bottom 3 team in the league. Lmao. Cut that shit out

lol oh aite I get it

my man still think the world of John Wall

and Gilbert Arenas was a glorified chucker but still the man in DC

no delusion like Wizards delusion

This is comical and sad coming from a knicks fan.

Can run a worldwide poll and knicks fan base delusion only rivals the cowboys fan base.

@BlackAx410 now that you are back (welcome back and congrats on the engagement-get ready to always be "wrong" and having to fix some ish when all you wanna do is relax)

But how you feel about Danny letting Hayward just bounce without sending him to Indiana for Young and McDermott? Also reports that Cs are kind of in on a Redick trade?

I know what’s better for your franchise

giphy.gif

@BlackAx410 now that you are back (welcome back and congrats on the engagement-get ready to always be "wrong" and having to fix some ish when all you wanna do is relax)

But how you feel about Danny letting Hayward just bounce without sending him to Indiana for Young and McDermott? Also reports that Cs are kind of in on a Redick trade?
Thank you appreciate that. Personally i wish Ainge would have pulled the trigger on the Turner/McDermott deal especially since Turner is one of the league leaders in blocks and McDermott is attacking the basket more this season. But i think Charlotte paid more than what the pacers were willing to offer. Ainge HAS to use the TPE, the game against the Lakers proved the 2 jays can play with anyone but we desperately need wing help off the bench. Redick looked kinda over the hill in the pelicans games I've seen so far. I'd prefer picking up Harrison Barnes or Terrence Ross with the TPE

We discuss who we wanted to use the TPE on in this video

Back