Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

he good where he at. He ain’t ready to run the team. He improving fast though so we’ll see

that scouting report should be in now. Going see how he handle the next 2 weeks
He plays composed, once he doesn't have to look over his shoulder feeling like he has to put up points in bunches like Lou will 2.0 you'll see more assist. He grew up playing point guard and played it in high school. Once Thibs gives him 30-35 minutes per game you'll see a lot of drive and kick instead of some of the rushed shots you're seeing now

vipe5QBjqzdkR5dyDZeYPbLxhfomotwkQIeXqMCyxL9pk1q-fv_3M1_gzXfxCYUbTqd5AGxuiYOFRn3BNFi40JtvvyMJinbO1q54oSyvHHgghvYDG_I9PWLlq9fyfVjM7IOKmJS9clWYLPU

giphy.gif

Okay now tell me why you wouldn’t want that offer

He plays composed, once he doesn't have to look over his shoulder feeling like he has to put up points in bunches like Lou will 2.0 you'll see more assist. He grew up playing point guard and played it in high school. Once Thibs gives him 30-35 minutes per game you'll see a lot of drive and kick instead of some of the rushed shots you're seeing now
We’ll apparently that ain’t happening with Thibs so we’ll see

he giving Bullock, Rivers, Payton every opportunity to play themselves off the floor

his instincts appear to be scorer which is fine, he’s good at it. He was player of the year in that role. Thibs won’t take the bums off the floor to open minutes up

just Gotta see how he adjust to scouting. He a player though

The Knicks finally learned how to draft? Or did they get lucky.

We'll see. Super happy with IQ though. Im not saying hes the future or anything like that.

My only point is, hes already better than I expected him to be.

I didnt expect him to become a 25+ points in 3 out of 4 games type of player. So to see him do this in his first 20 games without a summer league or training camp is a pleasent surprise.

I put no huge expectations on the kid. Just happy to see what im seeing

Okay now tell me why you wouldn’t want that offer

No need to have those shooters with a PG in Westbrook who not going to get them the ball unless it's to get him a triple double.

That trade doesn't even give something resembling building block. Just a bunch of filler. When Kelly come off the books?

And btw, RJ averaging like 21 on over 50% shooting his last 10.

The youngin had a rough start to the season where he was chucking 3s, but him and the coaching team figured that out, made him cut it out and play his natural game, which is attacking the rim and taking mid range jumpers.

Glad to see some consistency in the positive direction from him.

He just got to keep it up and end up in the convo for MIP. He dont got to win it cause Grant and Wood got that shit locked up, just want his name mentioned for the award at the end of the year.

Knicks showing me everything I wanted to see

No need to have those shooters with a PG in Westbrook who not going to get them the ball unless it's to get him a triple double.

That trade doesn't even give something resembling building block. Just a bunch of filler. When Kelly come off the books?

Herro gives you a young budding cornerstone SG (Replacing Beal)

Duncan speaks for himself

Kelly gives you a shooting 5 off the bench or he can start next to Rui at the 4 replacing lopez (defense would suffer but he would help with spacing. defense sucks anyways though

Leonard gives you a very strong presence in the locker room which that team desperately needs and floor spacing and a big body in case lopez gets hurt

Kelly, Duncan, Leonard are all expiring (once you decline Leonard’s option) which would give you a decent amount of cap space (around 20 mil)

Also if you can resign Duncan for 15 mil you can maybe look to trading bertans next season

Also declining shooters makes no sense for the reason you gave

Herro gives you a young budding cornerstone SG (Replacing Beal)

Duncan speaks for himself

Kelly gives you a shooting 5 off the bench or he can start next to Rui at the 4 replacing lopez (defense would suffer but he would help with spacing. defense sucks anyways though

Leonard gives you a very strong presence in the locker room which that team desperately needs and floor spacing and a big body in case lopez gets hurt

Kelly, Duncan, Leonard are all expiring (once you decline Leonard’s option) which would give you a decent amount of cap space (around 20 mil)

Also if you can resign Duncan for 15 mil you can maybe look to trading bertans next season

Also declining shooters makes no sense for the reason you gave

I don't know about the bold. He can kind of look that way in Miami playing with Butler and Bam. Will he look that way playing with Ish Smith, Rui, Troy Brown Jr. Not to sure about that at all.

Talk that shot Wayne. Ain’t no hoes in Chapel Hill...I mean it is but they yell rape

Klay was funny, Draymond rant just made him look like the cornball he is

Man there was a lot going on, the positives are im engaged now, converting from stand up to trying to become apart of the NBA media writing articles and starting this new podcast. All the comedy clubs shut down so i had to pivot to covering the NBA. I saw Kristain Winfield, Josh elerbey, hoops n brews and Chris Haynes grind from covering on twitter to NBA media availability. Im fed up with the warehouse industry it's worse in VA cuz they're passionate with a slavemasters mentality and im trynna work for myself doing something i enjoy. I even have a basketball related script im 70% done making but im trynna build something special

Super props to you fam. Just by actually trying the shit you doing more than 95% of people that complain but do nothing to change it.

Back