Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Seen him play at age 10 and knew he had "IT" he's cool with coming off the bench in the Lou will role for now but personally he's needed to start over Elf for about a smooth 2 weeks now

he good where he at. He ain’t ready to run the team. He improving fast though so we’ll see

that scouting report should be in now. Going see how he handle the next 2 weeks

Duncan
Kelly
Leonard

vipe5QBjqzdkR5dyDZeYPbLxhfomotwkQIeXqMCyxL9pk1q-fv_3M1_gzXfxCYUbTqd5AGxuiYOFRn3BNFi40JtvvyMJinbO1q54oSyvHHgghvYDG_I9PWLlq9fyfVjM7IOKmJS9clWYLPU

giphy.gif

@BlackAx410
Great to have you back!
Man there was a lot going on, the positives are im engaged now, converting from stand up to trying to become apart of the NBA media writing articles and starting this new podcast. All the comedy clubs shut down so i had to pivot to covering the NBA. I saw Kristain Winfield, Josh elerbey, hoops n brews and Chris Haynes grind from covering on twitter to NBA media availability. Im fed up with the warehouse industry it's worse in VA cuz they're passionate with a slavemasters mentality and im trynna work for myself doing something i enjoy. I even have a basketball related script im 70% done making but im trynna build something special

Back