Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

That bubble had you stickin your little bird chest out too much. Matter of fact, you was chirping all season. You clowned on Philly like we were your actual rivals. In reality nobody gave a damn bout them pilgrims down there. Now the tables have turned a bit, it's crickets from you. So until we meet in the playoffs, its fuck yo squad.
lol aren’t you coming off a sweep? FOH doggie

I don’t wanna hear no banter from you in the midst of the craziest regular season ever

win a playoff series

Last edited:
Gordon would briefly exit the game following the play to have his knee examined in the locker room. He eventually returned, and was declared to have suffered a hyperextended knee. Magic head coach Steve Clifford took issue with the play by Lowry. “We’re actually lucky, by the way, that [Aaron] didn’t get hurt worse in the first half with his knee with the Kyle Lowry, whatever you want to call it, block-out of the ball,” Clifford said. “He hit him right in the knee, man. It’s a dangerous play. A guy could get hurt badly. The officials saw it at halftime, they told me. But again, you could hurt somebody badly doing that.”

– via Cody Taylor @ The Rookie Wire

Gordon was still cheesed about Lowry from his leg injury last year. Lowry bumped his knee on a routine box out. Gordon in his feelings felt it was necessary to give Lowry a shot......that's it, that's all!!!

Did yall sweep us?
Doesn’t matter you this big and bad team right? Why you talking shit in the regular season to me when y’all coming off a sweep? You puffing your chest out over regular season games when teams can’t even get good footing

niggas get doc with his tattooed hairline and now wanna flex lol

Honestly I'm not sure I'd even give up Simmons for beal tbh.

This nigga getting wild overhyped at this point.

Must be nice to throw up 35 a game with zero accountability for losses tho.

What accountability is Beal supposed to have for the quality of the players placed around him and that bum ass coach we have? You saying this as if the nigga going out there and giving a half ass effort night in and night out with those losses.

You can say he overhyped right now even though I'd disagree. Where is the overhype at? Nobody calling him mini versions of Jordan or Kobe. Nobody is saying he better than Harden or shit like that. So where is the overhype at?

Simmons for Beal straight up is 100% disrespect of Beal. Just off the fact that one has shown improvement in his game since coming the league one hasn't. Simmons still scared to shoot wide open jump shots.

How many more years is it going to take for folks just accept that Simmons is who he is?

Doesn’t matter you this big and bad team right? Why you talking shit in the regular season to me when y’all coming off a sweep? You puffing your chest out over regular season games when teams can’t even get good footing

niggas get doc with his tattooed hairline and now wanna flex lol
Same thing you did last year. What's the difference? With that weak division yall win it by no less than 5 games. Then hopefully we can settle this in the playoffs . Lol. This nigga getting tight.

Same thing you did last year. What's the difference? With that weak division yall win it by no less than 5 games. Then hopefully we can settle this in the playoffs . Lol. This nigga getting tight.
I’m fine man

Just make sure you and your crew of flunkies keep the same energy when things is on the up and up

I’m fine man

Just make sure you and your crew of flunkies keep the same energy when things is on the up and up
Will do but stop acting like your team is the only one that is going through covid. With Spo and that division yall supposed to be rolling right along fine like conference champs do.

Will do but stop acting like your team is the only one that is going through covid. With Spo and that division yall supposed to be rolling right along fine like conference champs do.
I’m not making the excuse but tell me another team that’s going through covid protocols like this and did not get any postponed games

tell me another team that played Washington when prior to the game ppl were saying they shouldn’t play them. (That game made butler miss 20 days)

tell me another team that has had this many diff starting lineups

tell me another team where the 4 best players haven’t played more than 10 mins together

I’m not making the excuse but tell me another team that’s going through covid protocols like this and did not get any postponed games

tell me another team that played Washington when prior to the game ppl were saying they shouldn’t play them. (That game made butler miss 20 days)

tell me another team that has had this many diff starting lineups

tell me another team where the 4 best players haven’t played more than 10 mins together
Bu bu but Spo.

Tyler Herro said that his housemate tested positive for COVID-19 and was uncertain whether he would have to quarantine due to exposure.
Jimmy Butler returned on Saturday night's win over the Kings after missing 10 games due to health and safety protocols.
Kendrick Nunn also didn't play in the game due to waiting for his test result, which came back negative.
ESPN

How you a millionaire w roommates first off.

And how you an NBA player in a pandemic w roommates that's just outside doing anything bringing that shit right to you?

What accountability is Beal supposed to have for the quality of the players placed around him and that bum ass coach we have? You saying this as if the nigga going out there and giving a half ass effort night in and night out with those losses.

You can say he overhyped right now even though I'd disagree. Where is the overhype at? Nobody calling him mini versions of Jordan or Kobe. Nobody is saying he better than Harden or shit like that. So where is the overhype at?

Simmons for Beal straight up is 100% disrespect of Beal. Just off the fact that one has shown improvement in his game since coming the league one hasn't. Simmons still scared to shoot wide open jump shots.

How many more years is it going to take for folks just accept that Simmons is who he is?

Too much letters.

Back