Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Fatboy was talking about this on his podcast earlier

Also said teams been calling about Tucker and House

We discuss who we wanted to use the TPE on in this video

Yooo...I agree w everything you all were saying..I don't hate Teague, but I thought he would be better that he is showing..I never seen someone miss as many floaters as him.

And you dead on about Carsen Edwards, Tremont and Grant Williams...I hate them all and I get pist every damn time Grant Williams gets subbed in..especially to guard a big!

Yooo...I agree w everything you all were saying..I don't hate Teague, but I thought he would be better that he is showing..I never seen someone miss as many floaters as him.

And you dead on about Carsen Edwards, Tremont and Grant Williams...I hate them all and I get pist every damn time Grant Williams gets subbed in..especially to guard a big!
Grant is between Sullinger and Yabusele more so Yabu. Dude doesn't do anything above average. We gotta stop with the 6'6 power forwards and 5'11 guards we need vets in those spots instead. They said Teague shoots 30% inside 3 feet that seems too high foreal

Grant is between Sullinger and Yabusele more so Yabu. Dude doesn't do anything above average. We gotta stop with the 6'6 power forwards and 5'11 guards we need vets in those spots instead. They said Teague shoots 30% inside 3 feet that seems too high foreal

The only thing Williams is-is more "mature" on the court than the other short yellow ass niggas Danny drafted for what reason, I don't know.

We need length. Nets, Bucks n Sixers got no problem subbing in a taller wing or a more physical big..all we got is Grant fucking Williams and Semi Ojeleye..shit Adebayo be eating whenever the Cs play the heat.

Speaking of scoring That's one reason I would welcome Ridick here. 1. to keep him away from the sixers and 2. To add some type of scoring off the bench because them other nigs ain't it...(excluding Nesmith for now)

I fucks w Pritchard..Langford stays on the milk carton......

im confused.. he got injured before during or after he tried to g check lowry?

Rolled his ankle after coming back from this. He hyperextended his knee then came back to play through it and ended up rolling his ankle. Lowry a hoe. I don’t get this narrative that AG was in his feelings. KL tried to hurt him twice before he finally reacted.
""

Back