Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

After watching the highlights im intrigued, he's a good defender, pushes the pace and is a solid finisher inside. I know the NBA is a different level but if his jumper improves he looks like he can contribute. Ima be watching him Langford and nesmith closely this summer league

He shot great this year from the field, 3, and the line. I read he changed some stuff with his shot that helped him a lot this season.

You hired him to scout but he decided players like Joe Johnson were worth trading away, decided pau was worth trading to LA, And decided that hasheem thabeet was worth drafting #2

oh yeah and trading Kevin love for OJ Mayo

but sure man have him as the director of scouting for players

fuck off
Everything you listed are responsibilities that a GM has, which he won’t have.

Since he was last a GM he’s helped improve Memphis player personnel department from what I’ve read so far.

LSS Stone da gawd and any moves that’s made roster wise I’m putting on him not his director of scouting.

Good talk.

Everything you listed are responsibilities that a GM has, which he won’t have.

Since he was last a GM he’s helped improve Memphis player personnel department from what I’ve read so far.

LSS Stone da gawd and any moves that’s made roster wise I’m putting on him not his director of scouting.

Good talk.
Bro he has a shitty record of evaluating talent that’s it lol

take the cape off

Damn we’d be in trouble if we hired him to have the final say.

Ehh... he might not make final decisions but has a major impact on final say.

I'm just saying.

Will be interesting to see Houston's approach and results in the upcoming drafts, as well as with undrafted players and their g league team since they didn't seem to put a heavy premium on acquiring and developing young players.

Idc about this tho.

lol I was laughing because it was random

but curry

Kawhi I can’t trust Game to Game for his health and I’m nervous he might age badly in his 30s and curry has more gravity as a player and more explosive as a scorer

Back